Home

Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 04:13 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
I've never really been interested in MUT. Now if I could populate my Connected Franchise with these legend players, that would be great!! Sometimes I don't get the design decisions made by developers, it really throws me off. For example, with all of the legend players that are actually IN the game (I mean they're really a modeled character IN the game for christs sake) why aren't they available on the list of selectable legend players before you start a CFM?

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 12-09-2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:29 AM   #10
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15

I'd love to use Bo in Play Now games just to reminisce. Too bad he's wasted in MUT. Really a TON of legends that could be fun to play with in play now or a fantasy draft are confined to MUT. I guess that's the reality of it these days though. Ah well.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 12-09-2014, 06:06 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

So essentially we get a player for MUT that wears the same uniform and accessories as Bo Jackson. The player won't have a face scan, more than likely, and will not play like Bo Jackson. MUT is the least interesting of the game modes, and quite frankly, doesn't interest me at all. How is this incredible news, and why should we care?

This player " limited-time stat boost.*? WTH does that even mean anyway? And this " letting you crush your rivals not only on your console, but on mobile devices as well." Really? Just Really?

Everything else that is wrong with this game.... and they provide this. This is where they are spending their time. Nothing but a slap in the face

Last edited by SECElit3; 12-09-2014 at 06:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #12
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
So essentially we get a player for MUT that wears the same uniform and accessories as Bo Jackson. The player won't have a face scan, more than likely, and will not play like Bo Jackson. MUT is the least interesting of the game modes, and quite frankly, doesn't interest me at all. How is this incredible news, and why should we care?

This player " limited-time stat boost.*? WTH does that even mean anyway? And this " letting you crush your rivals not only on your console, but on mobile devices as well." Really? Just Really?

Everything else that is wrong with this game.... and they provide this. This is where they are spending their time. Nothing but a slap in the face
Most likely cause MUT brings in money, hence the time spent on making it the most attractive... MUT is essentially like a play for free game; you get the bare minimums to play the game for free, but to really compete you need to spend money to upgrade, and in the end, you spend well over $60.00 that it would cost for a normal game....Facebook is full of these games like Farmville and Cityville...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Most likely cause MUT brings in money, hence the time spent on making it the most attractive... MUT is essentially like a play for free game; you get the bare minimums to play the game for free, but to really compete you need to spend money to upgrade, and in the end, you spend well over $60.00 that it would cost for a normal game....Facebook is full of these games like Farmville and Cityville...
Minus the whole free part...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

Why are you surprised at this? Madden is being targeted towards the average young kid today. They know the hardcore gamers of old think their product stinks. They know it stinks. The fact is, the younger generation of gamers don't know any better. They get excited over this. It's purely comedic at this stage, but should not come as a surprise to anyone. Football gaming died 10 years ago. What's left is the rotting corpse.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #15
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyod21
Minus the whole free part...
It's possible to assemble a competitive team without spending a dime, it just takes more time. Obviously EA is counting on the instant gratification mentality to get people to just spend money to advance in the mode, but you absolutely do not have to spend any money whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #16
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I've never really been interested in MUT. Now if I could populate my Connected Franchise with these legend players, that would be great!! Sometimes I don't get the design decisions made by developers, it really throws me off. For example, with all of the legend players that are actually IN the game (I mean they're really a modeled character IN the game for christs sake) why aren't they available on the list of selectable legend players before you start a CFM?

I guess it takes a genius at EA to figure that out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »