Home

Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC

This is a discussion on Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2014, 09:14 AM   #9
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Ive asked them to do the same thing. No need for the restriction. Even fight night let you fight the class below and above you. Shoot you can fight outside of your weight class online.

@aholber32, has Jazz or any of those guys ever commented on this? Just seems like a silly thing restrict
Old 12-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai56
@aholber32, has Jazz or any of those guys ever commented on this? Just seems like a silly thing restrict
I tweeted Jazz about this months ago and he said it was a good idea and they would put it on the list but nothing has happened since. I think its unlikely to happen with this version of the game because instead of lifting the restrictions the dev team has just created new versions of fighters who fight in multiple weight classes like Diaz and Mousasi.

I hope they make this change in UFC 2 though.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:06 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
props to ea this could have easily been paid dlc...now if we could only get a tournament mode id have a reason to play the game i do not like online or my careers... so theres only quick match to play so i hardly play it and its one of the games i regret paying so much for because it feels hollow to a single player as myself.
I feel you man. The last time I played this game was when the fighter update with Gunny came out. And I only played one match with him, that was it.

I still follow the news re patch updates and of course these fighter updates, and they've been great, but I haven't had the urge to pick up the controller and play. An event mode or tournament mode would do it for me. Hopefully they can put one in for this game. 2016 is such a long wait still...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 12:32 PM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I haven't played this game in a month or two, did they ever add Rumble Johnson? If not, WTF?

Other than that, great updates all year long, I've been quite impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »