Home

Press Row Podcast - Old Friends and New

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast - Old Friends and New within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Press Row Podcast - Old Friends and New

The 113th episode of the Press Row Podcast is a three-part holiday special. Up first is a mini 4th String reunion with Mike Suszek , Ryan Lewis, and Rich Grisham getting together to chat about what 2014 sports games meant to them. Next, Rich interviews Metalhead Software’s Scott Drader about his upcoming PS3/PS4 game Super Mega Baseball. Lastly, the full audio from this week’s Press Row Hangout closes the show, with Bryan Wiedey, T.J. Lauerman, and Rich Grisham discussing the first batch of MLB 15 news along with reactions to a big NBA 2K15 update, Bo Jackson in Madden, and a few other items. Happy Holidays!

Joining us this week:Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:

1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post

Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!

Enjoy the show!

Run Time: 2 Hours, 19 Minutes

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
I haven't listen to this one, but the last one was truly great. Thank you to all the panelist and the people that make possible this wonderful podcast about sports videogames. I hope you can feel how much a lot of us feel about the work you do with the Press Row Podcast. I can't wait to listen to this new one.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
I love throwing the podcast on every weekend when I'm doing housework or in te car. My least favorite parts are the developer interviews. Favorite parts are kat talking about FIFA and Owenbitching about whatever!
I see sports gaming almost identical to Rich. There has never been a time like this for amazing sports gaming and this current console generation is the golden age even more so than the swag genesis or ps2 era.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »