Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 07:58 PM   #9
Pro

Drag66's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
Yes!!! this is a game breaker for me. How can you even possibly miss this is beyond me. So basically they want "the pitch" to be theirs but we only play in a 10 min pitch. Please make "The Patch is ours " as a new slogan and fix this. I'm starting to regret moving from FIFA to PES... This is such a ridiculous issue for me
This issue drives me nuts as well but I am even more bothered by the horrendous stamina issues. None of my guys can play consecutive games without being completely gassed at halftime (and I rarely use the sprint button). I hope the high scores and stamina issues are both fixed soon!
Old 12-16-2014, 03:50 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

I donīt think the samina is an issue at all. It just works in a diferent way then before. I only start seeing players really tired late in the game, but at the 60 min mark, even whith almost depleted stamina, they still make good runs and control the ball like they should. Thereīs a very slight diference through the match and to me it feels well balanced.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:41 AM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I donīt think the samina is an issue at all. It just works in a diferent way then before. I only start seeing players really tired late in the game, but at the 60 min mark, even whith almost depleted stamina, they still make good runs and control the ball like they should. Thereīs a very slight diference through the match and to me it feels well balanced.
Agree a lot of being are saying it is broken but it really isn't, Konami just rated a lot of players differently in the stamina department even though I have tweaked some here and there. Your players can still perform and play well but don't move as fluid as they normally would and personally I like it. Yes it is harsher than other footy games in the past but it is good to see stamina actually taken into consideration like this. You will see players who are regarded as high stamina players maintain there stamina level throughout the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 08:43 AM   #12
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Agree a lot of being are saying it is broken but it really isn't, Konami just rated a lot of players differently in the stamina department even though I have tweaked some here and there. Your players can still perform and play well but don't move as fluid as they normally would and personally I like it. Yes it is harsher than other footy games in the past but it is good to see stamina actually taken into consideration like this. You will see players who are regarded as high stamina players maintain there stamina level throughout the game.
It sucks for BAL though because the CPU subs based off fatigue logic first.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
Pro

Drag66's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59

I would be happy if high stamina players maintained their stamina throughout the game (and low stamina players were gassed), but in my experience, they do not. Even these players' stamina are depleted by the 60 minute mark after consecutive games.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Glad I didn't edit Basel yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #15
Rookie

For people who play BAL, can you see your custom banners? I did them for PL but dont show up in BAL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #16
Rookie

Are you guys playing Master League at all?
Nobody is having issue with lack of injury?
I finished season 1 with zero simulated matches and none of my players had injury. Absolutely no one got hurt!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »