Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 12:59 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

More MLB 15 The Show details have been revealed by Target. They also have a special pre-order price of $39.99 for PlayStation 4 gamers, but many are getting errors when trying to get it at that price, (thanks for the heads up Gleebo)!

Some of the new details that have been revealed on their product page include a new New Human IK Engine, new Tag System, revamped commentary, overhauled Franchise mode and more.

For the first time, partnerships with real-world equipment brands will bring MLB-accurate bats, gloves, shoes, and batting gloves to the game. Customize your Road to The Show player in the best gear from the sport’s best brands.

It’s not just the gear that’s more authentic this year. Players and teams also have more unique personalities and styles plus a wide array of emotional reactions to all the heartbreak and triumph on the field.

And that field will be more action-packed with new animations, a new tag system, and completely new Human IK engine. In 2015, playing the field will be as exciting as stepping up to the plate.

MLB 15 The Show also features major graphical improvements. Enhanced stadium lighting, Improved gloss and specular, resulting in more natural lighting on players. Seasonal day/night transitions have also been added into the world of The Show.

And the improvements aren’t all animations and graphics. The game itself has gotten deeper with more ways to play, earn rewards, and put together a Hall of Fame career.

Best of all, Universal rewards will mean that all of that gameplay earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards. We’re introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.

Make yourself a legend and never start your career or season over again. With Year-to-Year saves, users will be able to continue their Road to The Show players and Franchises from MLB 14 The Show into MLB 15 The show, and into future releases.“

All of that is only scratching the surface of how MLB 15 The Show is ready to prove that Baseball Is Better. Revamped commentary, improved load times, and an overhauled franchise mode are also on-deck to help make the 10th edition of The Show the best one yet.
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Features New Human IK Engine & Tag System, Revamped Commentary, M

NICE!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Overhauled franchise and not just tweaked. Hopefully SDS added a lot of options to customize. That would go further than anything else to make the mode deeper, IMO
#44Syracuse
Old 12-27-2014, 01:18 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Overhauled franchise mode has me excited. It's been in desperate need of an overhaul. More stat tracking would be so nice.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Very excited to hear more about the revamped franchise mode. Maybe custom draft classes? I am a bit worried that retractable roof stadiums will still only be open being that I imagined it probably would of been announced already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #6
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
This $39.99 price everywhere? Best Buy has it for $59.99
Old 12-27-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Commentary and Franchise. All I need. AHHH! So excited. Hopefully everything from offline franchise makes it to Online. That would be great. Me and my buddy got 8 seasons deep last year.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #8
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Commentary and Franchise. All I need. AHHH! So excited. Hopefully everything from offline franchise makes it to Online. That would be great. Me and my buddy got 8 seasons deep last year.
lol And I want things from Online Franchise to be moved to Offline Franchise.
That being Custom Schedule & Custom Leagues & Divisions.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »