Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature Shoe within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2015, 06:58 PM   #17
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Schwall/Fernando,

The CPU scores way too many points in the paint.

Is this a tendency that can be adjusted or is it just based on what the user is doing?

There needs to be more midrange shots taken by the CPU in my opinion.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #18
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-14-15) Adds Damian Lillard First Signature S

Does anyone have this game on ps4 digital? I'm almost entirety done with 2k and the predictability. I have GTA & Destiny. I know this isn't the place for thus just figured I would give it a shot. I've been playing the demo everyday now and although I do still feel there is a lack of animations (I see too many of the same ones) it is still a very fun game.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:19 PM   #19
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I've got it digitally on PS4.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #20
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I've got it digitally on PS4.
Are you willing to gameshare? I know most are oppose to it in regards to random people but I've been on this site for many years, I'm a big time basketball fan, and I can honestly say I won't try changing passwords or anything. It's alright if your not down I'm just strapped for cash at this moment and will be for the next couple months
Old 01-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #21
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I'll send you a PM in a second.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 10:19 PM   #22
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Free throws too. With all these updates, how has this not been addressed? I just hit 8-8 with Hassan Whiteside on superstar and never miss with anyone.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:03 AM   #23
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
I've noticed a lot more in and outs on shots then before and it's playing better. I've actually got to try against the cpu on Superstar. I've been having some nail biters.

Is there ever going to be an actual patch for this game or just these little updates we've been getting?

Last edited by sarlndr; 01-15-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:55 AM   #24
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Free throws too. With all these updates, how has this not been addressed? I just hit 8-8 with Hassan Whiteside on superstar and never miss with anyone.
Just to mention my experience too, played the Heat (me) @ Clipppers and it was fun. They were feeding Blake non-stop in the post which was good to see. I quit at the end of the 3rd as it was late but Griffin had 16 FGA and Paul 14 which is decent enough.

Issues are that I still saw DeAndre posting up and shooting hooks, zero alley oops from the Clippers and Paul and Blake was tearing me a new one and hitting shots out of manual double teams. Double teaming seems to do not a lot in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »