Home

EA Sports UFC Free Content Update Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some Fixes

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Free Content Update Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some Fixes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2015, 12:49 PM   #9
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #6 Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just updated the OP, EA has confirmed that this will be the last content update for the game, as they shift their focus on the next game.
I had a feeling but I cant be too mad. I was hoping for at least 10 DLC fighters and they gave us 22. This should keep me going until 2016 when the new game drops.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update #6 Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just updated the OP, EA has confirmed that this will be the last content update for the game, as they shift their focus on the next game.
When you say content update, do you mean fighters as well or just patches? I remember someone saying that we will continue to get new fighters until Jessica Eye finds her way into the game because she was confirmed awhile back.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:44 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
When you say content update, do you mean fighters as well or just patches? I remember someone saying that we will continue to get new fighters until Jessica Eye finds her way into the game because she was confirmed awhile back.
Content update means fighters as well. Eye said she would be in the game but EA never confirmed it. I seem to recall some other fighters have said the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 01:58 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Content update means fighters as well. Eye said she would be in the game but EA never confirmed it. I seem to recall some other fighters have said the same thing.
Damn, that's too bad. Can't complain too much though. I'm beyond pleased with the amount of fighters they added. I think they got everybody on my list aside from a handful of younger guys
Old 01-21-2015, 02:00 PM   #13

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
I can probably live with my opponent being able to run as long their strikes are noticeably penalized.

Anyone taken a spammer into the 3rd round? How is the long term stamina looking?

Sounds like the patch is an improvement. I won't be able to check it out until this evening. Looking forward to more reviews.

I don't think their strikes are penalized except for speed. I took Rampage into round three because the guy using him was awful. He threw well over 200 strikes and connected with maybe 60. The problem was that he was rocking me while he stamina was depleted and mine was around 3/4.

With that being said, if you set up combos and counters against a guy like this, you can't take him out very quickly.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:23 PM   #14
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some Fixe

Playing singleplayer, I haven't noticed ANY difference in the CPU's stamina despite them continuing to throw a ridiculous amount of strikes and kicks. Is it just me?
Old 01-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC Free Content Update Available Now - Adds 4 New Fighters & Some Fixe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
Playing singleplayer, I haven't noticed ANY difference in the CPU's stamina despite them continuing to throw a ridiculous amount of strikes and kicks. Is it just me?
I saw a slight difference but its all in the way you play. Remember its the number of missed strikes that matters when it comes to stamina now not the fact that they are throwing them. If they are landing most of the strikes there is no stamina tax.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 05:01 PM   #16
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I saw a slight difference but its all in the way you play. Remember its the number of missed strikes that matters when it comes to stamina now not the fact that they are throwing them. If they are landing most of the strikes there is no stamina tax.
It's definitely draining, but I don't notice it draining much more than it used to. I think I was just expecting a bigger difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »