Home

Pro Strategy Football 2014 Review (iOS)

This is a discussion on Pro Strategy Football 2014 Review (iOS) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2015, 06:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Strategy Football 2014 Review (iOS)

Just download PSF CAREER and played my first game. This is simply awesome so far. And if it ever gets official rosters and/or the ability to edit names, jersey numbers, ratings, it'll be the best football game ever released on mobile.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:31 PM   #18
Rookie

Thank you for the encouragement! Editing player names is #1 on my list of features (with Android, too)! I will be submitting a patch this weekend because a few bugs did creep past (I hate bugs, and I'm sorry that slipped by). I've fixed them, but will want to test more tomorrow after I'm rested to make sure. I hope you enjoy the game, and thanks again!
Old 01-23-2015, 09:22 PM   #19
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStrategyFootball
Thank you for the encouragement! Editing player names is #1 on my list of features (with Android, too)! I will be submitting a patch this weekend because a few bugs did creep past (I hate bugs, and I'm sorry that slipped by). I've fixed them, but will want to test more tomorrow after I'm rested to make sure. I hope you enjoy the game, and thanks again!
Damn that's right it's only on IoS. My Ipad blew up and now all I have is an Android phone. Any estimate on how long it will be before an Android version comes out?
Old 01-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #20
Rookie

not yet, Bull_Dozer, but as soon as I finish this patch, I have to move to the new version of Xcode, and I'm going to start looking at the Android again. I'm missing such a big market by not being there. I'll let you know, thanks.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:44 AM   #21
Rookie

Ufsports2's Arena

Ok so I'm already on my third season in career mode. The first season I won the super bowl as the fifth seeded Panthers, and then the next year I won it again as the second seed with a 14-1-1 record. However, this season I am struggling a lot. I'm going 3-3 with my losses by a combined six points.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »