Home

MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
All I see is improved coloring or just different shades,there is no graphical difference
Old 02-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #18
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution)

You haven't seen the finished product and you are say there is no difference graphically , SMH !!!
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 02-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #19
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
All I see is improved coloring or just different shades,there is no graphical difference
I'd agree with this but it does make a HUGE difference in my opinion.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:46 AM   #20
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
I don't disagree, but boy oh boy is this really the ticket that was needed.

Granted, if/when player models (the skeletal body and proportions, etc.) has an overhaul and they work toward some more authentic broadcast cameras (especially for fielding), I think it's going to be hard to look back and say that anything else would want big changes other than what you're referring to, which are probably textures/cloth physics.

This game was in desperate need of a change in the color and lighting system, though. It's too bad we didn't see any night game action in the video or screenshots yet, but I'm really itching at that hoping we can get something.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-06-2015, 12:26 PM   #21
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Why can't we get rid of the sweat stains on hats?????????
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 01:15 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
When u get mad and start cursing these os moda get upset and ban you,I am gonna say thought,wtf is this attack a person for their comments board ?..does everything a person say have to please a fanboy,wth!! No I have not seen the real flking game,Im looking at the fking two picture comparison and making my fking opion on the the pics..there is no damn difference but colors that's what.i see and that's wtf I say!
Old 02-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #23
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
When u get mad and start cursing these os moda get upset and ban you,I am gonna say thought,wtf is this attack a person for their comments board ?..does everything a person say have to please a fanboy,wth!! No I have not seen the real flking game,Im looking at the fking two picture comparison and making my fking opion on the the pics..there is no damn difference but colors that's what.i see and that's wtf I say!
You have every right to state your opinion, and to be honest I think everyone who responded to you (including myself) respected it.

I don't see the leap to this sudden bitter reaction that you unleashed.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Not sure where this came from.... but Im gonna say it's borderline using those words to begin with... allow me to suggest you choose a more civil way to argue before a mod authoritatively does so (if you get where I'm going).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »