Home

PES 2015 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Full Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2015, 02:37 AM   #17
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Full Details Included

I really hope people will realize that konami will make this year's PES basically their test run for MyClub, and that's why they're making so many updates to the game mode. I'm sure that next year, PES 2016 will be almost only about master league and BAL, because they will have a lot more time to work on that, since they won't be working on a new game mode.
I think that if everybody could just enjoy the game right now, and be patient, we all gonna see what KONAMI really capable of in terms of Master League and BAL.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:10 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Ok Game Speed on Normal. or 0 whatever its called. Game length 15min.

I'm gonna sim 3 weeks in the Barclays and post all scores on Superstar difficulty idk if that has anything to do with it, but thats what i play on

First week of sim not bad. 3.4 gpg average. Which isnt too bad.
4-0
3-0
2-6
5-1
1-1
1-0
2-0
0-1
6-1
0-0

Week 2 of games with a 2.9 gpg average. Which is good.
1-0
3-0
1-0
0-0
4-0
6-0
1-3
3-0
1-0
5-1

week 3 of games 4.1 gpg average.
0-4
4-4
1-6
5-2
0-0
3-3
1-0
1-1
0-0
2-4

So on 15 minute games, Normal Speed, Superstar difficulty my conclusion is you will see roughly a 3.5 gpg average, which would put whatever league you are in as the highest scoring league in europe ahead of the Dutch eredivisie. But not by something crazy, a lil more then a half goal more.

You could turn down game speed to -1 and it will lower scores but you will basically cancel out the 3 minutes you added from 12 minute games with slowing down pace.

Hope this is good news to some.

20 minute games or higher on -2 game speed are still completely unplayable. because of league scores being 10-0 and 8-7
Thanks for sharing this. I will bump my ML league up to 15 Minutes. I play on Superstar with -2 speed btw.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:32 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 4

The lack of fouls is still so noticeable... Heaven know why this isn't fixed. Shoddy Konami, Shoddy!
Old 02-06-2015, 06:44 PM   #20
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

are the goalkeepers get any better?
Old 02-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #21
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
The lack of fouls is still so noticeable... Heaven know why this isn't fixed. Shoddy Konami, Shoddy!
Eh fouls are fine.... IF playing in a longer match time. In a 12-15 minute game you're just not gonna see as many. Just my thought process on fouls, but the refs do swallow the whistle most times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 03:37 AM   #22

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I'm sure that next year, PES 2016 will be almost only about master league and BAL, because they will have a lot more time to work on that, since they won't be working on a new game mode.

You wanna bet? I guarantee they'll spend the majority of their time on 2016 improving MyClub and making it easier for people to waste more of their money on it.

Online is where the money is, and Konami needs the money from this kind of an online mode way more than EA does with FIFA. And look at how FIFA has gotten away with (and thrived, really) by doing very little with career mode and "Be a pro" in recent years.

Last edited by dubcity; 02-07-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:43 AM   #23
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
You wanna bet? I guarantee they'll spend the majority of their time on 2016 improving MyClub and making it easier for people to waste more of their money on it.

Online is where the money is, and Konami needs the money from this kind of an online mode way more than EA does with FIFA. And look at how FIFA has gotten away with (and thrived, really) by doing very little with career mode and "Be a pro" in recent years.
KONAMI NEEDS MONEY?!?!? Lol, that's hilarious, be ause they're F'ing KONAMI, you know?, Metal Gear, Castelvania?
I'm still sure they'll have more time to work on ML and BAL, even if they're gonna work on MyClub
Old 02-07-2015, 04:53 AM   #24
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
KONAMI NEEDS MONEY?!?!? Lol, that's hilarious, be ause they're F'ing KONAMI, you know?, Metal Gear, Castelvania?
I'm still sure they'll have more time to work on ML and BAL, even if they're gonna work on MyClub
They do need money... gaming indusyry is taking a blow because of economy.... Even EA has laid of lots of enployees... You say castlevania like its a high selling game in 2015, when its not, gets good numbers on Nintendo handhelds... flopped eveytime on console since ps1.... also, MGS? The last MGS wasnt a blockbuster sells wise, and they havent had a big MGS release since 2008, MGS4. The other games since were not huge hits in terms of sales.

EA making millions and millions off Ultimate team, an insane amount of money every day. If Konami had so much money, they would buy more licenses.

not trying to argue tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »