Home

Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts

This is a discussion on Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist Of Kings
What is the logic of Dez Bryant going down a point?
Maybe because he was 3/38 for the playoff game?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:03 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

There really wasn't anything big to this update was there? I already started making a 2015 Roster file and releasing FAs to be into FA so I can put them on their new team next month.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:42 AM   #19
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And we can agree to disagree as well. Any discussion of top of the line QB's, RB's, music, movies,etc... always becomes subjective.

Does it really matter the order on Mt. Rushmore if they are both up there? In my opinion, which is just as you described, an opinion, Brady belongs in the talking space as your Bradshaw's and Montana's.

There are no would of's could ofs, if's etc........ that's Monday morning Quaterbacking football at his finest.

Let's just say not many QB's would be able to lead their team back from a 2 score deficit with 1/2 of the 4th quarter elapsed vs the Seahawks defense. I think football outsiders had a 7% chance of the Patriots pulling it out at that time in the game.
I am not a Russell Wilson fan but he did it down by more with less time than Brady. LOL Good points none the less
Old 02-07-2015, 09:29 AM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I am not a Russell Wilson fan but he did it down by more with less time than Brady. LOL Good points none the less
I saw that same stuff a few weeks before that, though.lol

And he was helped with that lucky catch, too. I'm not a Wilson fan,either, and I wasn't a Brady fan until after this SB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »