Home

MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #17
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 15 The Show now available digitally at the PS Store!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
This made me think of an interesting question only Ramone might have the answer to. When the preload starts, will that initiate the entire game download or just the base needed to start up the game and play a quick game (probably with the World Series teams)? Basically what I'm asking is will the entire game be downloaded and ready to go before release day (assuming the connection is fast enough), or will we actually have to start the game on release day to enable downloading the rest of the game?

Sorry if that's too confusing. Anyone who preloaded NBA2K might be able to answer this as well - I think they did it the same way.
The games I've downloaded in the past still require the hard drive install once you start up the game. You "download" the game initially, then once midnight hits and you enter the game, you still have to wait for the install. I recently had to do it with Far Cry
Old 02-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
The games I've downloaded in the past still require the hard drive install once you start up the game. You "download" the game initially, then once midnight hits and you enter the game, you still have to wait for the install. I recently had to do it with Far Cry
I still think that's pretty dumb. If the game is going to be able to be pre downloaded, why won't it just download the ENTIRE thing??? GRRRR
Old 02-10-2015, 04:41 PM   #19
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
This made me think of an interesting question only Ramone might have the answer to. When the preload starts, will that initiate the entire game download or just the base needed to start up the game and play a quick game (probably with the World Series teams)? Basically what I'm asking is will the entire game be downloaded and ready to go before release day (assuming the connection is fast enough), or will we actually have to start the game on release day to enable downloading the rest of the game?

Sorry if that's too confusing. Anyone who preloaded NBA2K might be able to answer this as well - I think they did it the same way.
The past pre-loads I have done you are able to download the entire game. Only thing is when you start downloading it won't show all of it. You'll have to go down to where the game is and hit options and then go to information. Once you get there you will see how much more you have left to download.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:40 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

No download for me, mostly because the guy I got mine from last year already told me to call a week ahead...
Old 02-10-2015, 06:11 PM   #21
Rookie

vessel29's Arena

When is the PS3 version going to be in the PS Store? Or did I miss something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #22
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Can this be done for the Vita Show 15?
Old 02-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #23
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

will have to do the old fake US account trick to download the game again this year here in Australia. thanks Amazon for the gift cards to get this!

Lets hope this thread doesn't end up like last year at 600 pages because it was delayed by about 15 hours LOL
Old 02-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Soooooo, for those; like me, who pre ordered today.... any confirmation on when we're supposed to get codes or whatever for the skins and themes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »