Home

MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Does anyone know how much HDD space the digital version will take up as opposed to a physical copy? Really the only thing holding me back from going all digital this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #26
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
Does anyone know how much HDD space the digital version will take up as opposed to a physical copy? Really the only thing holding me back from going all digital this year
We don't know what it is yet, but they will take the same amount of space.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #27
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemejoehome
will have to do the old fake US account trick to download the game again this year here in Australia. thanks Amazon for the gift cards to get this!

Lets hope this thread doesn't end up like last year at 600 pages because it was delayed by about 15 hours LOL
It was available on the Aus store last year and at a pretty good price,$69 if i remember correctly. I hope it is available around that price again this year as a US $59 game works out about Aus $75 atm.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #28
Rookie

Will it also available in Europe this year?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:58 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
It was available on the Aus store last year and at a pretty good price,$69 if i remember correctly. I hope it is available around that price again this year as a US $59 game works out about Aus $75 atm.
Yeah but wasn't in the Aus store about 2 months later?? after it was already late in May to begin with! yes the Aus dollar sucks right now but still normally our games are a rip off $100 at EB Games which US pay $60 for we would still get games from the U.S with postage cheaper haha
Old 02-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #30
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
They are identical. Disc games are installed to the HDD as are digital games. Digital downloads however might be compressed and may be a smaller download vs data on blurays, but after installation they should be identical.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:11 PM   #31
Banned

If my memory is right I am pretty sure last years PS4 was about 24 Gig and it was split in 2 parts the PS3 was about 16 gig
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 10:37 PM   #32
Banned

Just a thought what really is the point of pre ordering now? as apposed to waiting to just say March 28 when we can pre load it, always wondered why people fell temped to pre order a digital download and the point of spending the money 6 weeks ealier

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »