Home

Some F1 2015 Images and Details Have Leaked

This is a discussion on Some F1 2015 Images and Details Have Leaked within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Some F1 2015 Images and Details Have Leaked

Codemasters revealed in July 2014 they had plans on launching a new F1 title in 2015, earlier in the Formula One season for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

VirtualR has posted some images of an internal newsletter from Codemasters, showing off some details for the upcoming F1 2015. At the moment, it appears as though they are getting close to the magical 1080p/60FPS.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 12:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Some F1 2015 Images and Details Have Leaked

Will the new F1-Game be only for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC? Or will this game also be released on PS3 and X360? Just curious fpr the console-gamers, but for me as a PC-Gamer I´m thinking to purchase it.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:54 PM   #3
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
Will the new F1-Game be only for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC? Or will this game also be released on PS3 and X360? Just curious fpr the console-gamers, but for me as a PC-Gamer I´m thinking to purchase it.
Based off of their press release revealed in July, it looks like PS4, Xbox One and PC only (but that could change).
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-17-2015, 01:34 PM   #4
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

My understanding is they are releasing an updated version of the game they already released on last gen. I could be wrong.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
My understanding is they are releasing an updated version of the game they already released on last gen. I could be wrong.
Brand new game, new engine etc. They are planning on releasing it earlier in the season, so it will have some stuff from the 2014 season at launch, and will then be updated as the season progresses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Good that they're releasing it earlier in the season. But......after last year's disappointment, hmm.....I'm not in such a rush to buy yet.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
The two main things that i've disliked about the games. Was/are that they're released once the f1 season is nearly ended and that if you pit at the wrong time you can drop or gain 5-8 placed. The pitting on the first game was terrible and never got fixed and while the pitting has improved in the latest versions it's still pretty poor.

I would have included that there isn't enough ai difficulties since most people (myself included) usually find the best fit somewhere in between two of the levels, but it can easily be adjusted with mods if you play on the pc.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:49 AM   #8
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
I can guarantee that Project Cars will do open wheel racing better than the F1 game.

I really hope the license goes elsewhere. Codemasters have dished out the one dissapointment after the other. The balancing between the tracks are ridiculous...some tracks you can't finish in the top 10 with Ferrari and other you win first time with the worst cars in the game.

The fact that they simulate track times for the cpu, instead of the cpu actually driving around the track is blasphemous. Grand Prix 4 managed to get it righ 12 years ago.

I played F1 CE, released 2006 on ps3, the other day and it's far better than anything Codemasters have released.

In short...I'll be skipping this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »