Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

PES 2015 data pack 4 is scheduled to release on March 12th. It will include transfers, 3 new stadiums (Burg Stadion, Stadio Orione and Boca Juniors' La Bombonera), 63 new player faces, 2 new match balls, 11 boot styles and more.

Read the full press release below and check out the new screenshots here.

Konami Reveals PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Content Updates

Free Updates Include Winter Transfers, New Player Faces and Additional Stadiums for Award-Winning PES 2015

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced the content updates coming in the free Data Pack 4 download for PES 2015, named IGN’s Best Sports Game of 2014 and the Best Sports Game at the global games conference, gamescom. This update includes the latest rosters across all modes in the game, improves a number of player likenesses, adds new stadiums and uniforms, and implements the latest shoes and balls from a number of key suppliers. Data Pack 4 will be released globally on March 12.

The latest free update for PES 2015 continues to add more realism. First, the download keeps the game updated with real-time league changes, implementing player transfers made within the January window. Player ratings have also been updated.

Additionally, a number of improved likenesses to key players will be implemented. In line with PES 2015’s reputation for stunning physical and aesthetic reproduction of the sport’s greatest stars, the new data pack adds over 60 new faces from some of this season’s top players, as well as some new stars that have recently exploded onto the scene. These include Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa Almeida), Paco Alcácer, Harry Kane, Paulo Dybala, Javier Pastore and Nathaniel Clyne. Since launching PES 2015, KONAMI has added over 200 new players to the game and continues to work with the fan community to select additional players for future inclusion.

Other additions include three ‘additonal’ stadiums, as well as updates to uniforms and equipment. One of the new stadiums is Estadio Alberto J. Armando, also known as ”La Bombonera.” All of the stadiums have been faithfully modeled after their real life counterparts and will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Additional updates deliver 11 new shoe styles, including adidas’ Predator Instinct and adizero f50 designs, alongside Nike’s Tiempo and Puma’s evoSPEED 1.3 pairs. The new adidas argentum ball will also be available, as is the official match ball of this year’s UEFA Champions League Final.

”The Pitch is Ours” is the ethos for PES 2015 and the aim in this year’s installment has been to recreate the drama and tension associated with a vital match. PES 2015 marks a concerted return to core PES values of total control, utterly responsive controls, and unrestricted gameplay, where the user has complete control over how they play. Every pass, shot or run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action. Also, PES 2015 added a new mode, myClub, where users can assemble and manage a world-class team of their own creation to compete with CPU-controlled teams offline or other real users online. Players can advance their myClub teams either through Game Points earned by completing challenges or via myClub coins which can be purchased using real world money PES 2015 has been hailed by critics and fans as the best football game of its generation.

PES 2015 is available now worldwide on PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, PlayStation®3, Xbox 360™ and Windows PC. More information is available at pes.konami.com.

Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 11:26 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Meh, it's better than nothing, but I'm a little underwhelmed by the fact that there are only 60 additional face scans being added. Considering PES has fewer leagues and teams available than FIFA, you'd think they could have a larger % of players with real faces. The scans they do have look amazing, but it also makes the generic faces look that much worse.

And what's up with all the generic names on the national teams? Is that a licensing issue or a lazy editor issue?
Old 03-03-2015, 01:38 PM   #3
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Meh, it's better than nothing, but I'm a little underwhelmed by the fact that there are only 60 additional face scans being added. Considering PES has fewer leagues and teams available than FIFA, you'd think they could have a larger % of players with real faces. The scans they do have look amazing, but it also makes the generic faces look that much worse.

And what's up with all the generic names on the national teams? Is that a licensing issue or a lazy editor issue?
I agree with you, I'd thought that more faces would be done by now but maybe they aren't because there will be an overhaul in graphics(?). I'm glad that Recoba is getting his face in the game, he's my favourite player and still fantastic at times in Nacional.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I agree with you, I'd thought that more faces would be done by now but maybe they aren't because there will be an overhaul in graphics(?). I'm glad that Recoba is getting his face in the game, he's my favourite player and still fantastic at times in Nacional.
I didn't realize Recoba was still playing, really enjoyed him when he was at Inter.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:03 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Anyone who can recognize 50% of the players off those faces listed would be a beast. I recognize Olivier Giroud, Victor Valdes, Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane, Victor Moses, David Alaba, Scott Sinclair, Jermaine Defoe, Tony Carasco, and Brad Friedel at first glance.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:06 PM   #6
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Any idea what downloading the data pack will do to existing custom options files on the PC? Will it wipe things back to default or keep and edits in place?
Twitter
YouTube
Old 03-03-2015, 02:28 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3
A nice addition, but without a ramp up of AI aggressiveness to produce more fouls the game will still feel lacking.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:49 PM   #8

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
A nice addition, but without a ramp up of AI aggressiveness to produce more fouls the game will still feel lacking.

I don't even mind the lack of fouls so much as the overall lack of CPU pressure. They never seem to increase their defensive pressure, even in situations where it's blatantly obvious they should. Down by 1 goal with 10 minutes to go and they just let you hang on to the ball in your own 1/3.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »