Home

MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2015, 05:13 PM   #9
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
The justification of not including the new Mariners jersey is not a good one. Why would you keep an eyesore like the Mariners all blue uni and not include the slick new alternate. Doesn't make any sense.
You mean it's not a good one for you right?
Old 03-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #10
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
The justification of not including the new Mariners jersey is not a good one. Why would you keep an eyesore like the Mariners all blue uni and not include the slick new alternate. Doesn't make any sense.
All blue? Are you referring to the throwback one? I agree, the 70's were a very dark time for uniforms...

I think the early 90's home unis are in the game, which is what the new alt is based off of. Probably can just use those, close enough lol
Old 03-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
We need the ability to interact with the rosin bag in MLB 15 using the d-pad @Russell_SCEA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #12
MVP

I like many of the improvements but here are things I don't like or understand. I don't get why Sony can't patch new uniforms/and update face scans because of space. They allow you to download the WHOLE game, so how can a piece of the game be too large to download? NBA 2K does it ALL the time.

Also current uniforms should be way more important than classic ones.

The face scans could be solved in part by allowing us to edit hairstyles and facial hair on the current MLB players.

"The Mariners' and Giants' new alternate jerseys will not be in MLB 15: The Show, because there wasn't an available slot to put them into. The developers would have had to replace those teams' throwback uniforms, and Sony San Diego's telemetry shows that gamers are selecting throwbacks too often to justify getting rid of them.
Uniform and face scans files have become so large in size that Sony San Diego is unable to patch new ones into the game after it releases. What you get on the MLB 15 disc is what you'll have all year."
Old 03-03-2015, 06:06 PM   #13
Dead Solid Perfect

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicKZ
We need the ability to interact with the rosin bag in MLB 15 using the d-pad @Russell_SCEA
That would be interesting, maybe add a couple points to control or movement,
and a shave a couple MPH's off the speed. Or the other way around, I guess.

Syracuse #44
Old 03-03-2015, 10:29 PM   #14
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You mean it's not a good one for you right?
Or because they follow up with this:
In Franchise mode, teams will wear their alternate/throwback uniforms according to their real-life tendencies and schedules.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #15
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Is that glove for mlb14 in the side by side really on ps4,that's a big improvement for 15.

I often get patches for games that are over a few gb, got one for ME:Shadow of Mordor not long ago that was around 6 gig that just added the dlc that i cant even use unless i buy it.
So i wouldn't care how big the patches are if it could add updated uniforms or faces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 11:07 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Is that glove for mlb14 in the side by side really on ps4,that's a big improvement for 15.

I often get patches for games that are over a few gb, got one for ME:Shadow of Mordor not long ago that was around 6 gig that just added the dlc that i cant even use unless i buy it.
So i wouldn't care how big the patches are if it could add updated uniforms or faces.
I forgot the reason, but in a stream they already said doing faces and unis in a patch aint happening because it's near impossible. Something about it being too huge of a file or something?? IDK (Gotta check the archived vids to see).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »