Home

MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2015, 11:20 PM   #17
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show "Character Artists" Stream Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I forgot the reason, but in a stream they already said doing faces and unis in a patch aint happening because it's near impossible. Something about it being too huge of a file or something?? IDK (Gotta check the archived vids to see).
Yep,saw that and understand the reasoning and its no big deal to me tbh.

Was just stating that we already get very large patches and imo would gladly dl any sized patch for one of my most played games.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:41 PM   #18
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
The justification of not including the new Mariners jersey is not a good one. Why would you keep an eyesore like the Mariners all blue uni and not include the slick new alternate. Doesn't make any sense.
I agree also. Telemetry may show that players are selecting the throwbacks at a high rate thus the feeling not to remove them. But to leave out two teams current jerseys (obviously where no data of use is available) as an expense for not removing them is poor judgment and taking the option of the players hands.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:25 AM   #19
Banned

I have a question. Does anybody know if you can your opponents uniform still when playing a franchise game? I really liked how you could change your opponents uniform for a franchise game! I would still like that option and hope you can still do it! I don't like in Madden you can't select your opponents uniform in a franchise game! You used to be able to. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I don't know if anybody on here feels the same way or not. I know it's kinda of a small thing,and probably most people probably could care less about that. It's not a deal breaker. I still love the Show regardless! I've always liked that option.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:14 AM   #20
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
I have a question. Does anybody know if you can your opponents uniform still when playing a franchise game? I really liked how you could change your opponents uniform for a franchise game! I would still like that option and hope you can still do it! I don't like in Madden you can't select your opponents uniform in a franchise game! You used to be able to. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I don't know if anybody on here feels the same way or not. I know it's kinda of a small thing,and probably most people probably could care less about that. It's not a deal breaker. I still love the Show regardless! I've always liked that option.
Yeah positive you still can,I think it was the stream this thread is about that shows off some uniforms from both teams and sure they were in franchise while doing so.Plus don't think they would remove a feature/option unless there was a reason for doing so.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:37 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
With the M's and the Giants being my 2 favorite teams, I'm quite unhappy with the fact that their new jerseys won't be in the game. That along with the lack of retractable roofs has me wondering if the lack of competition is giving these guys a case of Madden-itis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 06:06 AM   #22
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallofanempire
With the M's and the Giants being my 2 favorite teams, I'm quite unhappy with the fact that their new jerseys won't be in the game. That along with the lack of retractable roofs has me wondering if the lack of competition is giving these guys a case of Madden-itis.
Or you could just accept the reasons given for those exact issues.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:22 AM   #23
Rookie

If the files are too big to be patched in after release.does this mean that the full capabilities and memory of the ps4 has been reached by the show's deh team?.. If so that sad for a system that haven't been out for 2 years properly..means their spearing too much expense making next gen systems,or not developers are using up all resources a system have faster than ever before ?...whatever it is it don't sound good to say...can't add things after the game has been released because of the size of xyZ file..smh makes no sense at all..when u think u have the newest, beast of a technology in your living room & end up can't do the things u could before with less powerful equipment ,graphics seems like all their into..& all that's eating up these systems..
Old 03-04-2015, 07:19 AM   #24
Rookie

mrhenry209's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
If the files are too big to be patched in after release.does this mean that the full capabilities and memory of the ps4 has been reached by the show's deh team?.. If so that sad for a system that haven't been out for 2 years properly..means their spearing too much expense making next gen systems,or not developers are using up all resources a system have faster than ever before ?...whatever it is it don't sound good to say...can't add things after the game has been released because of the size of xyZ file..smh makes no sense at all..when u think u have the newest, beast of a technology in your living room & end up can't do the things u could before with less powerful equipment ,graphics seems like all their into..& all that's eating up these systems..
I don't think it's abotu maxing out the PS4 as much as it is growing into it. Compare this to growing up as a child-- at any given age, you can max out your full potential, but that full potential and capabilities grows every year as you learn your body. This is like the Show devs learning how to max out the system with every entry. Expect more each year, and each year they deliver more. It may not always be exactly what you want, but they take the advice and considerations of this community pretty well.
NFL: Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »