Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 06:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

So are we to expect there are no gameplay changes with this data pack?

Come on Konami, get it done! PES is just sitting on my PS4 hard drive gathering 1s and 0s as I wait for Konami to do somethiing...ANYTHING... to the issues that exist.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
I just want them to stop having updates that reset my roster an division edits. Not sure why there isn't an option to save a separate roster file.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I don't even mind the lack of fouls so much as the overall lack of CPU pressure. They never seem to increase their defensive pressure, even in situations where it's blatantly obvious they should. Down by 1 goal with 10 minutes to go and they just let you hang on to the ball in your own 1/3.
It all depends on the teams instructions. I've seen teams change their tactics late (you'll see the pop-up in the bottom right/lefthand corner of the screen).
It's why option files are a must because unlike FIFA, team instructions/tactics actually work but too many are set to default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKingPK
I just want them to stop having updates that reset my roster an division edits. Not sure why there isn't an option to save a separate roster file.
I know I saw a way to do it but I can't remember off the top of my head. Let me check the net.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:42 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
It all depends on the teams instructions. I've seen teams change their tactics late (you'll see the pop-up in the bottom right/lefthand corner of the screen).

Yeah, I've seen teams go from offensive to defensive (and vice versa), but there's too subtle of a difference between those tactics. Offensive is typically the default tactic, but the CPU is just not very aggressive

I want them to go to all out attack or high pressure like on (dare I say) FIFA. I'm on Xbox, so I only have one 1 or 2 option files to choose from. And I really don't feel like changing every single teams tactics, with how in depth and time consuming it is this year.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:36 AM   #13
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
So are we to expect there are no gameplay changes with this data pack?

Come on Konami, get it done! PES is just sitting on my PS4 hard drive gathering 1s and 0s as I wait for Konami to do somethiing...ANYTHING... to the issues that exist.
Guess it will keep sitting there? You can check Konami twitter feeds and the lead design said they are not focused on any gameplay changes to the current game, only focusing on the future
Old 03-07-2015, 04:39 AM   #14
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Meh, it's better than nothing, but I'm a little underwhelmed by the fact that there are only 60 additional face scans being added. Considering PES has fewer leagues and teams available than FIFA, you'd think they could have a larger % of players with real faces. The scans they do have look amazing, but it also makes the generic faces look that much worse.

And what's up with all the generic names on the national teams? Is that a licensing issue or a lazy editor issue?
Licensing. They are trying.

FIFA has tons and tons of generic faces. More leagues, more teams, more generic faces. PES has added over 200 faces since launch. So you can expect greater improvement all the way until 2016 launches and so on.

The PES staff is no where near as large as the FIFA staff, thats why I think things are taking a lil bit long in comparison to FIFA. but give it sometime and hopefully 2016 they will really bring it home.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Guess it will keep sitting there? You can check Konami twitter feeds and the lead design said they are not focused on any gameplay changes to the current game, only focusing on the future
That's very disappointing to read. This year's PES is a good game, but that is not to say it would not benefit from tweaks to some gameplay elements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 04:14 PM   #16
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I didn't realize Recoba was still playing, really enjoyed him when he was at Inter.
Yeah, he's being playing here in Nacional for three seasons and you can still see flashes of his magnificent left foot, he's scored four olympic goals in the last three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Anyone who can recognize 50% of the players off those faces listed would be a beast. I recognize Olivier Giroud, Victor Valdes, Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane, Victor Moses, David Alaba, Scott Sinclair, Jermaine Defoe, Tony Carasco, and Brad Friedel at first glance.
I can't recognize many others since I don't follow as much soccer as I did before but the third main player is Aymar, once a very good Argentinean player. I see that there are several players from Brazilian teams too judging by the kits.
Even though many faces look great I believe the game need to improve its graphics which look PS 3.5 imo, I hope they overhaul it for PES 2016.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »