Home

NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2015, 09:09 PM   #9
Rookie

zmoney117's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Just wish they would address some gameplay issues. midrange shooting *cough-cough*........
Old 03-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #10
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
any reason why the xbox patch is larger in size?
Patches for Xbox seem to be larger across all games so far on the new consoles. PS4 might just have better compression for the files.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #11
Rookie

whats j clarks 3pt rating?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #12
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3
They seen more concerned on updating a jersey and updating a player rating by 1 than actually fixing any real problems in the game or dynasty mode
I agree although I appreciate the effort of changing ratings...it serves no purpose if the whole shooting system is still broken....im kinda let down..while i still enjoy the other game..im really trying to give Live a chance..the game looks too good to be in the state that its in realtalk

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2015, 11:03 PM   #13
Pro

zrohman's Arena

It's unbelievable. Again I'm sure they could adjust the gameplay. I mean. They have to have sliders of some sort for themselves.

But now they released another patch when we thought they never would, and they completely ignored all of the biggest issues with the game. Unreal. Honestly all those issues are secondary compared to the gameplay being so broken. When you have to call a pick and roll nearly every play just to get a long range or mid range shot to go in worthiness wrong. For them to completely ignore the community, make another patch, which

I'm sure they will pat themselves on the back for another patch. But they forget they only really had one official post launch patch. And it ruined the gameplay.

Bottom line is they have only patched the game once all year. No other patch had significant changes of any kind, only fixing bugs they created for themselves. And they won't even patch the mistakes their first patch created.

I don't know what to say. I want to be done with all ea games. Making nba live is literally hurting the ea brand because they have done such a bad job at these games. At the same time I love a FEW things about this game so much, the dribbling, freedom of movement, game speed, etc. I like the foundation so I continually hope one day they will cut the mediocrity out. But the proof may be in the pudding.

I am done with live now. I just made a thread about how to work with the games flaws, but when they blatantly ignore the community, and they release what looks like a final patch, which means they are done with the game, I may be done. I might have to suck it up and go buy 2k again.... I swear by live.... I'm not a *****. But I've never seen a company try to lose this bad. They refuse to allow us to customize rosters. Then they update rosters literally 50% less than 2k. They break their own game. Delay launch. TELL US IT'S BROKEN AT LAUNCH AND CHARGE FULL PRICE. Then they promise to gain ground and be they're for the community and patch it. Instead they break the game even more and aren't anywhere to be seen all year. Live had some of the most passionate fanbase. We would hey a 6/10 review and still swear by it over 2k. I think they have broken so many promises and so much trust and broken this game so much that even the best nba fanbase doesn't even want live

I'm sure 98% of the fanbase here is skeptical about the progress live 16 will actually make. A few will buy it but most of us won't even deal with it anymore. I want to buy it and I want to support them, but it's like they don't even want me to.

Rant done. And if they somehow patched gameplay and didn't tell anyone that's even more ridiculous. More lack of communication.

Last edited by zrohman; 03-10-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #14
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Definitely not the update I was looking for, however , I did see that mid range shots were far more frequent. Also , I noticed the CPU was moving the ball around real nice which resulted on open looks. Still can't make a contested shot to save my life lol.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:27 AM   #15
Rookie

zmoney117's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Definitely not the update I was looking for, however , I did see that mid range shots were far more frequent. Also , I noticed the CPU was moving the ball around real nice which resulted on open looks. Still can't make a contested shot to save my life lol.
the contested shot part is thing i hate the most. its not that i expect to make shots while smothered everytime. I simply wanna see simulation basketball. Guys hit shots in the NBA with just a few inches of space. And elite guys do hit a J in your face. In live, if a guy is five feet from a player he's "guarded" and it hardly goes in. A guy infront of you but doesnt have his hands up is contested and has no chance to go in whatsoever. these shot penalties are too severe. I feel like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 12:41 AM   #16
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

After playing a few more games I think I'm done with this product. I'll pick it up again if a patch drops and it doesn't seem like that's happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »