Home

NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 06:03 AM   #17
mp3
Rookie

mp3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Notice how EA never shows Hassan Whiteside's face in any of the pics they show of him, because it doesn't look a single bit like him!!
Old 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3
Notice how EA never shows Hassan Whiteside's face in any of the pics they show of him, because it doesn't look a single bit like him!!
Yup now if that ain't bad representation of a player I don't know what is ....with technology now of days I don't see why things like this is a issue
Old 03-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #19
mp3
Rookie

mp3's Arena

OVR: 1

The stupid thing is that EA has that exact same face for about 5 players in the game like Jakarr Sampson of the Sixers.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 0

Idk about you guys, but I for sure am making way more guarded and contested shots. Also the radius is shorter for contested shots because I've gotten used to how far you have to be for it to be contested and its a lot shorter.

Additionally I think they tweaked how contests work. If you contest after the offensive player has started his shot shows as guarded or Sometimes open.

Lastly, if you have a great offensive player, you have to be closer for a contest to register. I took the same shot with Harden and Beverley, Hardens was guarded, Beverley was contested.

These are all o about 4 games so I have to test more but I'm liking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM   #21
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Idk about you guys, but I for sure am making way more guarded and contested shots. Also the radius is shorter for contested shots because I've gotten used to how far you have to be for it to be contested and its a lot shorter.

Additionally I think they tweaked how contests work. If you contest after the offensive player has started his shot shows as guarded or Sometimes open.

Lastly, if you have a great offensive player, you have to be closer for a contest to register. I took the same shot with Harden and Beverley, Hardens was guarded, Beverley was contested.

These are all o about 4 games so I have to test more but I'm liking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't been able to notice, I do know CPU AI is still the worst and still too many guaranteed buckets in the paint. I'll upload a few games but it seems exactly the same to me. Going on 2 months still no word on this "fix" that Schwall and the team is working on.

Last edited by Rob. D; 03-12-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #22
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

So they did make game play changes? I didn't see any on the notes I read.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #23
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

I played 3 games last night and .....

the game STILL plays the same imo 😠

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

Last edited by swac07; 03-11-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #24
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So they did make game play changes? I didn't see any on the notes I read.
No they didn't but we want to believe they did so bad lmaooooo. They didn't go into any detail about anything on that blog. A bunch of stuff about Westbrook and his recent performances. If I wanted to know that I'll go to NBA.com or ESPN. No idea about those under the hood fixes they implemented, but I'm guessing it isn't gameplay related.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »