Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #9
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I'm not asking the game to be cluttered with fouls. I'm asking it to represent real football. There is zero intensity in the game, zero aggression, zero physical play. Do you not watch the EPL on the weekends? Have you not seen a big time rivalry game where sometimes even blood is shed? I can go through multiple games in a row without the CPU committing a foul against me. If you can't see that as an issue, then you are blind as a bat.
Oh, I'm blind as a bat. good one. lol

Game won sports game of the year?

Secondly, I play the game, on superstar difficulty there is plenty of fouls. Lol
Old 03-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #10
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
There will be no gameplay changes either. Lead design has already said that. Focusing on next years game.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:16 PM   #11
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Yeah, I mean, say whatever you want to justify the purchase to yourself. Whatever.
or maybe countless Sports Game Of The Year awards did it? lolol

Everyone doesn't see it the way you do, so that means hes "justifying" it? lol ok

& to say people don't complain about fouls & intensity on fifa is a blatant lie. FIFA CPU is a BORE to play. You can put game on 30 minutes and still constantly get 1-1 score lines. 15 minute game on PES gets you higher scoring and bigger variation of scores then a 30 min game on fifa, so thats not true.

Talk about closing down right? The defending in FIFA isn't worse? Hell, the lines in FIFA don't even resemble real football at all, the spacing is horrible.. Thats why you just get a theo walcott type player and just out pace one player, run 20 yards, out pace another player and keep going till 1v1 with keeper.

I built sliders on FIFA 15. Some of the most popular ones for the last gen before I got my ps4.

There is absolutely zero midfield play in FIFA on ps3 or ps4. Its a winger game, get on the sideline and out run the opposition. So if you don't like midfield in PES, maybe try football manager? because there is no midfield play in FIFA.

I just don't get it, how a game can be soo good. Win countless of awards. be a dramatic improvement over last years game. Be the best football sim on the market by far.... & still people complain & have to "justify" their purchases? lolol I guess.

Good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992

Talk about closing down right? The defending in FIFA isn't worse? Hell, the lines in FIFA don't even resemble real football at all, the spacing is horrible.. Thats why you just get a theo walcott type player and just out pace one player, run 20 yards, out pace another player and keep going till 1v1 with keeper.
True, the lines are a joke, but the fact is there are more collisions and fouls in FIFA than in PES. The CPU pressures more realistically, and as a result there are more miss-timed tackles. In PES you can literally stand with the ball at your feet in your own third and not get approached by defenders. That part of the game is just broken.

Last edited by dubcity; 03-12-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #13
Rookie

toyo301985's Arena

this dlc and patch are for ps3 too? and did the goalkeepers get eny better?
Old 03-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #14

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
this dlc and patch are for ps3 too? and did the goalkeepers get eny better?

Can't speak for ps3, but I know 360 is still on v 1.03
Old 03-13-2015, 12:04 AM   #15
Rookie

Any word yet on what exactly this patch fixes. Particularly with regards to the PC version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 05:35 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Oh, I'm blind as a bat. good one. lol

Game won sports game of the year?

Secondly, I play the game, on superstar difficulty there is plenty of fouls. Lol
Let's skip past the fact that review sites rarely play sports games for a significant period of time before writing their reviews/giving awards.

You've said yourself how poor Fifa is... So what does PES need to do to be seen as the best football game? Since there are literally two competitors in this genre, PES would just have to improve upon Fifa's gameplay. Therefore, according to you, PES could be far from perfect and still stand a chance at winning awards as a football game. As a sports game? There is so little movement in the sports genre that any major change for the better in any title stands to elevate it above the many stationary alternatives.

I would agree with RandyBass that you are blind if you don't see a lack of fouls/aggressiveness. I would also add that you are naive to believe that winning awards necessarily means there are no elements in a game that are under developed or just plain bad. Hell, Destiny won game of the year at the BAFTAs, and PES wasn't even nominated in the sports category... Whatever that means to the average gamer.

PES is most definitely a good game, but let's not let meaningless awards, from reviewers who most likely spent less than a week with the game, affect our judgement of what is or isn't needed to improve upon the experience.

Last edited by kashik; 03-13-2015 at 05:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »