Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2015, 12:49 AM   #17
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 4 and 1.04 Patch Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Exactly. I'm having a blast. Sure there's some things but it doesnt kill my enjoyment...not at all.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:40 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any fix for manual controls? I hate not being able to change pass or shot dirección...
Old 03-18-2015, 01:49 AM   #19
Rookie

There's gotta to be changes in gameplay after this. I haven't won a single game after this update against CPU on top player. Before that I won maybe 3-4/5. CPU players do everything better right now, my players are standing behind their players all the time so I can't pass to them. Passes are after patch been almost everytime too weak in power or innacurate. CPU now shoots every shot very accurate and every other goal is off the post goal. And dribbles like Messi. It feels like every attribute of my players are tweaked down and CPU up. Starting to feel like playing FIFA with good script.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:42 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by payjay83
There's gotta to be changes in gameplay after this. I haven't won a single game after this update against CPU on top player. Before that I won maybe 3-4/5. CPU players do everything better right now, my players are standing behind their players all the time so I can't pass to them. Passes are after patch been almost everytime too weak in power or innacurate. CPU now shoots every shot very accurate and every other goal is off the post goal. And dribbles like Messi. It feels like every attribute of my players are tweaked down and CPU up. Starting to feel like playing FIFA with good script.
Have you increased the game time?
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay after the patch. I did, however, recently discover that difficulty is linked more to time limit than the actual difficulty settings themselves.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:28 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay after the patch. I did, however, recently discover that difficulty is linked more to time limit than the actual difficulty settings themselves.
Haven't change anything. i can guarantee to you that pass support level one atleast has changed to more innacurate. Especially the power of it. That's probably the thing what's ****ing me in the *** right now the most.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 03:39 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by payjay83
Haven't change anything. i can guarantee to you that pass support level one atleast has changed to more innacurate. Especially the power of it. That's probably the thing what's ****ing me in the *** right now the most.
Haha, ya Konami's execution of assisted passing is a bit ****. I've been trying to get used to full manual, but that has its own set of complications.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:41 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay after the patch. .
Biggest change I have noticed is the acrobatic shot attempts by the A.I off of throw ins, crosses into box, and corner kicks. I saw about 4 acrobatic shot attempts in 11 games. I have to say that the best acrobatic shot attempt animation out of the 4 was the failed attempt by the A.I. on a cross into the box. The striker completely missed/whiffed on the ball. ex) CR7

Another change, albeit small that I noticed was penalties. 2 penalties awarded against me because my keeper rushed out to slide challenge an attacker. Keep in mind though that both of these things happened in my file where I have made a lot of changes. Goalkeepers need to have an offensive style set in order for you to see them rush out and challenge attackers. Moreover, all of the strikers who attempted acrobatic shots had the fox in box playing style. They were just waiting inside the 18 yard box before a high ball came in.

Last edited by Review; 03-18-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #24
Rookie

I wish I was seeing those types of attempts. The cpu just does not cross against me. It's always that bull**** dribbling in from the corner with a pass into the middle for a tap in.

You said you've made a lot of changes in your file... You are playing on PC with edits?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »