Home

The Golf Club: Season Mode Could Be $10 DLC for Digital Customers

This is a discussion on The Golf Club: Season Mode Could Be $10 DLC for Digital Customers within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Golf Club: Season Mode Could Be $10 DLC for Digital Customers

That's cool. I give my full support it TGC. I must have played at least 500 rounds so far. I bought a PS4 because of this game.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:05 AM   #10
Banned

No thanks. I bought the game to help them finish it as they said. And being finished would include seasons and a career mode.

For those saying " I will gladly hand over another $10 ".. You know it isnt going to stop here if they get away with this now right? Next will be Career Mode for another $10. It wont stop.

Last edited by jcodbf2; 03-21-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

But they did finish the game. This season mode was never part of the initial scope as far as I know. They only worked on this after receiving lots of community feedback. This is exactly the type of DLC that I'm down with and not the type where the devs cut out content to sell us later on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 02:11 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just take my money now please, and thanks again for a great game!
Old 03-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #13
Just started!

An automatic purchase in my book, and no-brainer for 10 bucks. I'd glady give 20. I've gotten hours and hours of endless entertainment from the Guys at HB. Thanks so much for endlessly making this Gem better and better!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 12:26 PM   #14
Rookie

billyo's Arena

OVR: 4

This game has been the most fun for my initial investment in a video game ever right up with the Show. The guys deserve the extra $10 in my book! They care about us, the consumer and it shows.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4
All this fuss (and it is a great game), but still, a game that I have yet to come within 15 strokes of breaking par. It's the putting that is highly unfair. 5 and 6-putting on greens...,,,,,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 06:46 PM   #16
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcodbf2
No thanks. I bought the game to help them finish it as they said. And being finished would include seasons and a career mode.

For those saying " I will gladly hand over another $10 ".. You know it isnt going to stop here if they get away with this now right? Next will be Career Mode for another $10. It wont stop.
Yep, $10 is so much worse then having to pay $60 for updated EA games every year. Not to mention that the last EA golf game cost around $100 if you wanted all the courses. What about all those silly season passes people buy for other games that don't add near the content that has been added to TGC for free so far. Yep, how dare they ask for another $10, that brings the total investment cost for this game to a ridiculous $40, still $20 cheaper then most main stream games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »