Home

R.B.I. Baseball 15 Scheduled to Release on March 31st For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 15 Scheduled to Release on March 31st For Xbox One and PlayStation 4 within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
R.B.I. Baseball 15 Scheduled to Release on March 31st For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

R.B.I. Baseball 15 is scheduled to release for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 31st. As noted in our interview with Jamie Leece (MLBAM VP, Games) the price remains the same as last year at $19.99.

There were no announcements at this time for the Android, iOS, Mac and PC versions of the game.

New game features and enhancements include:
  • Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
  • Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
  • Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
  • Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
  • Master the art of hitting and fielding with 2-button retro controls. Optional fielding controls using face buttons.
  • Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
  • Multiple Game Modes:
    • Online multiplayer includes friendly and ranked games
    • Local 2P couch play
    • Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
  • Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard
Source - Polygon
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Android / iOS / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
So they're gonna release on the same day as MLB 15 The Show on PS4, good luck with that.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
So they're gonna release on the same day as MLB 15 The Show on PS4, good luck with that.
Don't think it even really matters at this point.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:59 AM   #4
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Scheduled to Release on March 31st For Xbox One and PlayStatio

I might pick this up for iOS for a baseball game on the go. But releasing this the same day as "The Show"? Bad idea.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Scheduled to Release on March 31st For Xbox One and PlayStatio

I'm picking up the Show and this for the PS4 just for the hope that I can play a solid online game against someone on the RBI game. I know it's arcade style baseball, but I'll live with that in order to play online baseball again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13
Stat tracking across "multiple seasons"? Meaning career/franchise mode? Color me intrigued!
Old 03-26-2015, 01:06 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2
I found it impossible to judge a fly ball/pop up in the last game. I bought for the nostalgia factor and I probably played it for 15 minutes and never touched it again. Probably gonna pass on it this year.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am an Xbox one owner so I am glad this is dropping tuesday. It sounds like they did alot of detail work to the game with all of the data points. I am getting it since I have no baseball game other than RBI. Releasing it the same day as The Show won't help or hurt it, since it is a digital game.
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »