Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #9
Pro

YungGun's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users

Bout time...
Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #10
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Park is extremely smooth now. I need to double check it during peak hours, but in a room with all 8 courts going at once it was as simple as pressing A and your MyPlayer was on a Got Next circle. And load times between games was seconds.

Very nice change of pace. Hopefully we start seeing a lot fewer 'dead' courts due to people leaving due to long wait times freezing the court.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:04 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Thru 2 games i can say that Shooting %'s are alot Higher. I am testing Strictly CPU vs CPU.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 12:32 PM   #12
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Played three online ranked games...Using the Pacers, but I didn't make any manual changes to POE or defensive settings.

1) Gameplay is WWAAAAAYYYYY smoother. They took out a lot of the herky, jerky motions which makes pulling off dribble moves cleaner and more crisp. I actually feel that I can break down the defense with George Hill now.

2) Noticeable decrease in fouls being called when you attack the rim.

3) Gameplay speed looks like it's been increased.

4) AI seems do a better job at executing plays. I got some very open looks after calling some plays.

5) Love that there is no hesitation by the ball handler when you attempt a fastbreak, PLUS you don't get sucked into body contact animations when a defender is close by.

6) On the flip side, it's easier to defend fastbreaks, because you're not "stuck" to an offensive player. I was actually able to disengage from the offensive player to try for a behind block or get a better angle for a block.

7) On the ball defense is still a hit and miss as far as sliding is concern, but the controls are way more responsive.

8) Feels good to actually take an open jumper and feel that you can hit it. In my small sample, there seemed to be a good mix of makes and misses. I didn't feel like God on the perimeter, but I wasn't complaining about how many shots I missed either.

9) They took out a lot of the goofy big men animations when they attempt shots underneath the baskets. The bigs are going up strong with ball.

10) On another flip side, I swear they tweaked how aggressive bigs defend the paint. I noticed that Hibbert was VERY active in defending the rim and contesting shots. For the first time all year, I GENUINELY felt that I had a true rim protector underneath the basket. Good news for Pacers users, lol.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #13
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Played three online ranked games...Using the Pacers, but I didn't make any manual changes to POE or defensive settings.

1) Gameplay is WWAAAAAYYYYY smoother. They took out a lot of the herky, jerky motions which makes pulling off dribble moves cleaner and more crisp. I actually feel that I can break down the defense with George Hill now.

2) Noticeable decrease in fouls being called when you attack the rim.

3) Gameplay speed looks like it's been increased.

4) AI seems do a better job at executing plays. I got some very open looks after calling some plays.

5) Love that there is no hesitation by the ball handler when you attempt a fastbreak, PLUS you don't get sucked into body contact animations when a defender is close by.

6) On the flip side, it's easier to defend fastbreaks, because you're not "stuck" to an offensive player. I was actually able to disengage from the offensive player to try for a behind block or get a better angle for a block.

7) On the ball defense is still a hit and miss as far as sliding is concern, but the controls are way more responsive.

8) Feels good to actually take an open jumper and feel that you can hit it. In my small sample, there seemed to be a good mix of makes and misses. I didn't feel like God on the perimeter, but I wasn't complaining about how many shots I missed either.

9) They took out a lot of the goofy big men animations when they attempt shots underneath the baskets. The bigs are going up strong with ball.

10) On another flip side, I swear they tweaked how aggressive bigs defend the paint. I noticed that Hibbert was VERY active in defending the rim and contesting shots. For the first time all year, I GENUINELY felt that I had a true rim protector underneath the basket. Good news for Pacers users, lol.
You forgot post offense increase

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 04-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #14
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Thru 2 games i can say that Shooting %'s are alot Higher. I am testing Strictly CPU vs CPU.
Open bonus was applied to CPU and user Beluba said that. So I expect if the CPU is running more plays to get open shots more shots will be made.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:02 PM   #15
MVP

Patch notes just dropped. I'd copy paste, but this stupid iPhone won't copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 01:07 PM   #16
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Updated OP, patch notes included.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »