Home

RIDE Release Date Delayed Until June 23rd

This is a discussion on RIDE Release Date Delayed Until June 23rd within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
RIDE Release Date Delayed Until June 23rd

While RIDE has already released in other countries, with a current Metacritic score of 63, it will not release for North America until June 23rd. Previously it was scheduled for a May 19th release date. A few OS impressions of the demo can be found here.

UPDATE: As mentioned by @adag_dot_me, the PC version is available on Steam.

Read the full press release below.

BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA’S RIDE
RE-SCHEDULED TO JUNE 23RD

Milestone s.r.l., and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. will be moving the release of RIDE for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 (digital only), PlayStation 3 (digital only) and STEAM to Tuesday, June 23rd.

From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, RIDE offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as players take on four different categories of racing – more than 100 Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting gamers with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating through a huge selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 08:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RIDE Release Date Delayed Until June 23rd

North America (US) gets shafted on every release they have. Last years MotoGP released in EU about 6 months earlier than the US release. I will do the same with this as MotoGP, I will either buy the PSN digi copy off my UK account or simply import the disc from a UK store.

In addition, MotoGP 15 is supposed to be out in June, I would be stunned if the US release doesn't get bumped till at least September or October.

Last edited by cfiore99; 04-06-2015 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I hope the delay is used to polish this game more. I recently watched a UK bloke do a hands on impression video and the level of bike customization was on par with Forza which made me very excited! I still don't understand why Forza won't include motorcycles in their games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »