Home

MLB 15 The Show Review (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Review (PS3) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 06:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
One real question is this, why are the cocks so noticeable? I dont want anyone trying to play me. In edit player or uniform selection for the pre game the pants have a freaking protruding johnson. Was really good with that. Was that needed?
Old 04-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Review (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
One real question is this, why are the cocks so noticeable? I dont want anyone trying to play me. In edit player or uniform selection for the pre game the pants have a freaking protruding johnson. Was really good with that. Was that needed?
Umm, dude...
Old 04-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0
io possiedo ps3 12gb,mlb14 the show 5g,mlb 15 the show in box dice 24gb,ma dicono che e un errore cge per pa3 quando metti il disco ti dice 5gb,chiedo conferma se mlb 15 the show ps3 bastano 5gb grazie,mia email [email protected] grazie
Old 04-13-2015, 03:25 PM   #20
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
I don't know about you, but I always wore an athletic cup when playing baseball, even as a center fielder.

I think that's what the development team was designing in that area...
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I don't know about you, but I always wore an athletic cup when playing baseball, even as a center fielder.

I think that's what the development team was designing in that area...

Tell you the truth I never even noticed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 04:01 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Is that on the white guys too or just the blacks?
Old 04-13-2015, 09:56 PM   #23
Banned

rman's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Come on man, they need to find ways to get the women to play...think!
Old 04-14-2015, 03:48 PM   #24
Rookie

I have a couple of questions that hopefully you guys can help with.

1. Is there a way to edit batting glove and cleat styles like you could in the previous versions? I can edit the colors, but it seems like everyone is stuck with what the game generates as far as the style is concerned.

2. How do I create another profile? I want to do a 30 team franchise, but want only to control 1 team and be able to veto trades. I know that in previous versions you could create multiple profiles and have one control the other 29 teams and not have to worry about all of the "other duties".

Any help would be appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »