Home

Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2015, 01:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

The Madden NFL 16 hype train has begun! EA Sports has just announced the game will launch on August 25th. They have scheduled news, features and details to arrive sometime in May.

Last year, EA Sports (along with Amazon and GameStop) provided details on Madden NFL 15 on April 28th, along with a teaser trailer, featuring Luke Kuechly of the Carolina Panthers.. They also kicked off the cover voting on May 8th.

What are you hoping to see and hear about in May?
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

WR/DB animations
A working penalty system
A working QB system, bad QB's are bad, good Qb's are good. Also, enough of the dink and dunk routine

Much improved QB awareness when a sack is approaching. Throw the ball away or take off.

Better animations.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Realistic movement and locomotion engine.

Re-vamp to animation engine across the board

Player Specific animations similar to NBA 2K
Old 04-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
ill tell u what this best NOT be . It best not be just giving us a list of other dates ( june -july) when they plan to really tell us anything like last year . Also dont just do cover vote in may and show us one tiny thing . If thats all they doing , just keep it to themselves. Get tired of how they drag info out so slowly.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm hoping to hear that they are passionate about the game they planning to release. You don't have to sell a great product because it will sell itself. Every year we get the "Smoke n Mirrors" approach from EA, and I'm done with it. Just be real and lay the cards out on the table. For once be honest with the people who go out and spend that $65. I just want my football game to emulate what we see on Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
All I want is a deeper, smarter, more engaging franchise mode. I expect slightly improved graphics, and some gameplay tweaks that hopefully improve the overall experience.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:58 PM   #7
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Allow us to edit players at any time in Offline CFM. Name, appearance, attributes, everything. NCAA 14 had no problem with it. Customizable draft classes would be awesome.

Better QB play like stated above. Let's see the difference between good and bad QB's that they promised in M15.

Rework the progression/regression system. Players aren't guaranteed to lose all of their speed and strength at a certain age in reality, only in Madden. Progression is still way too fast in most cases.

A better off-season. It's my favorite part of CFM and it feels very vanilla and is over quickly.

More storylines instead of the same handful every season. Rugby player, trick shot kicker video, coach's son, etc... sound familiar?

If we can't edit players or draft classes, please revisit the generator. I've never seen a 4-3 DT over 293lbs. That's ridiculous. Most LT's are under-sized and under-weight. The majority are under 6' 3", when in this upcoming draft there's only like 2 entering the draft listed under 6' 5". Let's have 3-4 OLB's with proper size. Let's NOT have every black player have dreads. We could go on and on here... just let us edit everything. Simple.

How about an All-Madden setting that doesn't give the CPU players physical attribute bonuses? I want the better AI of All-Madden but I don't want my 95 speed WR being mirrored step for step by what's supposed to be an 88 speed CB.

So much more to ask and hope for but that's what comes to mind first for me.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:06 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Hopefully they Bring back Custom Draft Classes and the Ability to Edit in Any Mode at Any time.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »