Home

Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm hoping to see that the actual gameplay graphics have finally caught up with the cutscene graphics. This is next gen, there's no excuse for this to still be an issue. They also need an hardcore simulation mode that includes penalties actually being called in the game, new player models and run animations, time to get rid of that PS3 build and add some new shoes to the game please. Under Armour shoes haven't been changed since they were brought into the game and whatever happened to Adidas and Reebok.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:31 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 30
- Revamped, full, and completely working penalty system with actual working sliders

- Improved animation and IE engine(s)

- Improved AI
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #11
Rookie

Illcat's Arena

OVR: 3
The return of classic teams, better AI, add a 1 season mode, allow us full control in franchise and season so we don't have all of these ridiculous time consuming work-arounds, to make rosters mirror the real NFL. I get soooooooo tired of the CPU cuts and signings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #12
Rookie

*yawn*....
Old 04-16-2015, 04:16 PM   #13
MVP

Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Realistic movement and locomotion engine.

Re-vamp to animation engine across the board

Player Specific animations similar to NBA 2K
This! Along with improved PHYSICS across the board especially after plays. No more players limbs & body parts clipping/morphing through each other. No more players walking right through other player bodies lying on the ground after plays.

No more players arms bending behind their back with the ball still in their hand.

Better running back awareness (RB's fighting for extra yards, looking for creases/holes, more explosiveness, etc..)

Different player specific running styles/ball carrying styles & moves (down hill runners, slashers, etc..) so that not all RB's feel the same

Also improved LIVING WORLDS. Time for the sidelines to be upgraded (player names on jerseys, actual on field accessories, cheerleaders, etc..)

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 04-16-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:23 PM   #14
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Finally so does this mean madden nfl 16 cover vote trailer be in may since details will arrive in may? can anyone answer this question
Old 04-16-2015, 04:51 PM   #15
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i just hope they work on all the stuff thats been broke in the previous yrs since the ps2 days.

fix and get rid of the morphing, fix the sliders so they actually work out box with out having to have some maxed out to get something called or not esp P.I tired of seeing my wr getting mugged out on the field and nothing happens.

i have high hopes but i think this is gonna be another madden with new cover but with same old glitches bugs etc just with something old added in being advertised as a "NEW" feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 04:55 PM   #16
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
ill tell u what this best NOT be . It best not be just giving us a list of other dates ( june -july) when they plan to really tell us anything like last year . Also dont just do cover vote in may and show us one tiny thing . If thats all they doing , just keep it to themselves. Get tired of how they drag info out so slowly.
Unfortunately, you know that's exactly what it's going to be. They've got over three months from May to late August to build hype. No way they're gonna blow their wad in one day announcement. Hopefully, they'll at least release an overview of the things they've improved upon, but I'd be shocked if there were any in-depth details.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »