Home

Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2015, 04:57 PM   #17
Rookie

Mgbleu1986's Arena

OVR: 0
The Madden hype train died in 2010
Old 04-16-2015, 04:59 PM   #18
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This same old song and dance every year is getting kind of old.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Meh, unless I hear or see something about a working penalty system, WR/DB interactions, actual realistic QB play, and for the love of God, I know they can't completely overhaul the animations, but at least fine tune them, it looks god awful at times (signature QB throwing animations anyone??)

All this, and the ability to edit within franchise mode and use custom, created draft classes will all weigh on my decision to buy this game. I skipped last year, and will have no qualms about skipping this year if all of this isn't addressed. I'm so sick of the same game every year with the same bugs with a fresh coat of paint.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #20
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

They need to revamp the defensive playbooks/ie correct the defensive fronts..for years 43 under and over have been off..46 d front needs to be updated..what I mean by this is with over front LB's are not correct along with the correct placement of the linemen..same for under front..also correct 46 d bear is wrong..the SS normally now lines up on in the 9 tech strong side..the weak side LB moves back to where SS use to line up...this is just the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 04-16-2015, 08:59 PM   #21
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

CPU vs. CPU in offline CCM would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 08:59 PM   #22
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
I'd like to see the full extent of animations/interactions no matter the level of difficulty or slider settings. When I was going through the MUT Gauntlet it was painfully obvious that the better interactions occur at the lower difficulty settings (the problem being its difficult to take the Rookie or Pro settings and modify the sliders and make the game difficult, so you have to choose whether to challenge yourself or get more realistic looking gameplay). I want to see improved interactions but I also want them to make sure that the improvements they make are seen across all settings (too often in NCAA and Madden we find out that some of the changes they were touting are actually in the game but rarely experienced because they happen the most consistently at lower difficulty levels that most sim players (the people most likely to be asking for them) wouldn't see them).

Bring back Gameface and/or up the amount of customization for created players/coaches/owners. Have the NFL gear that we see on the sidelines in real life as options for our Coaches and Owners. They come out with 2 new sets a year, I'd be happy with simply having the previous year's sideline looks, much preferable to the Vest (which looks awful if you're a Packers fan like me), the T-Shirt, and the Suit (would like to see other suit options as well, but coaches aren't allowed to wear them anymore so its not that big of a deal), the Polo is the only option that doesn't look like garbage and even that is stale looking.

Allow for Players in CFM to be able to get to a point where they hold some sway with the organization. If I'm a Franchise QB I should be able to tell them that a certain WR, RB, or OL should be an offseason priority, like in real life, when Rodgers made it clear that he wanted James Jones back following the SB (despite his tendency to drop passes (such as the one that would have put the SB away early in the 2nd half) this trait may have cost him a new contract but instead Rodgers showed confidence in him and he got an extension, and he became a much more reliable target over the course of that extension. This could also become a factor for Coaches/Owners, where the Franchise QB may say "re-sign or target this guy" and if you ignore them it could come into play when you negotiate their next contract. I'd also like to see the contract figures matter for when we do a CFM as a player but I have no idea how to do this (NBA 2K tried tying it to advancement, but that was not handled well IMO).

Would love to see a creation suite as well, a la Teambuilder (but with more fonts), and for them to actually nail down older uniforms. I'd love to dump the Falcons current uniforms and go full time to throwbacks, but they only have their home jerseys, no away jerseys, and this is the case for most teams, Madden used to include both the home and away versions of the throwbacks but now its just the homes). Kerning on every number in the 11-19 range is off, and some teams have issues for all double-digit numbers. Its cool that they have longer sleeves, but the stripes are pretty much always off with them (sometimes not even appearing on them), and the sleeve physics are off. Also they need to go back and re-do quite a few jerseys, because quite a few teams have the wrong size numbers on just their home or away (49ers, Browns), so one jersey looks right but the other doesn't, the Eagle on the side of the new Eagles jerseys is either a different size or placed differently on all 3 jerseys (I mean do they have someone working on each jersey and that's why they aren't all the exact same aside from colors).
Old 04-16-2015, 09:02 PM   #23
Banned

I just want regular old Franchise mode back! Not CCM or whatever they call it now days? I dont want to play as a coach, a player or whatever! Just Franchise mode and bring back all the old stuff and add new stuff for franchise mode. Better menus and interface will go a long way to make the game feel fresh and inviting! I dont care about the rest of the game but if they could at least make it so we could watch our team play and it be somewhat sim with a tv style presentation that would be nice!
Old 04-16-2015, 09:43 PM   #24
Rookie

xx13cloud's Arena

Please please add Community mode back or Online team play i wana play with friends 1v1 is boring

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »