Home

R.B.I. Baseball 15 Review

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 15 Review within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2015, 06:47 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Great game, it is what rbi is. Glad pitchers get tired quick, love the simple but surprising strategic gameplay.

Things that they could simply have done was make a name, number, player, team edit option. People would get more into playing against each other if they could make their little league, highschool or whatever team.

It would be too much to ask for a face scan or logo creator and I always hate the cheap made up ones EA always offers. Just make a simple player edit, heck leave the logo out if we have to choose from a corny one.

At least let us give even more power or hitting ability. That's all all the game is great, just wish I could edit.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:46 AM   #18
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

this review I by someone with serious bias towards simulation gaming. its really not that bad, besides fielding issues which can be relatively fixed by auto fielding (yes I know that fielding is a big part of baseball) but really its good, not great, super mega is better but no MLB license or online just zaps the fun out of it after 2 weeks.
3 out of 10 is not fair, lowest would be 6/10, personally id give it a 7/10 super mega baseball 7.5, MLB The Show 9/10
Old 04-18-2015, 03:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4
They got my money last year, because The Show was delayed and I was curious. Not happening this year. As has been mentioned above, Super Mega Baseball is the game you want if you want a fun baseball game for $20. Incredibly good value there.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:05 PM   #20
Just started!

So MLB makes RBI Baseball? They truly need to pony up the money and find a game developer that can create a MLB: The Show for XBox. We know they have the money.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:26 PM   #21
Rookie

Ouch!!!! Man nothing like the old RBI Baseball from Genesis days
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 02:40 PM   #22
Rookie

I bought RBI 14 for my 360 and I was committed to it for a while. It was EXTREMELY difficulty for so long, everything about it -especially fielding. Finally it clicked and I started to dominate. I'm good a fielding now, it's fun. All I wanted from last years game was online play I want to take fools on online. It's a flawed game, sure, but I want to own kids on XBL. Well It's not available on 360 which is lame. I don't play computer games but seeing this game is graphically litmited my POS should be able to run it and I can finally test my skills online. Both games have been massacred in reviews. While there are good points made, I have to cringe because most of the criticism is simply the fact people never got any good and vent the frustration saying, IT SUCKS. Hate to break it to you, but maybe YOU just suck. Can't wait to play online with my 360 controller.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:20 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Review

I don't understand how there isn't a true sim MLB game available on Xbox or even PC for that matter. Especially when Microsoft owns the rights to the High Heat Baseball franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »