Home

MLB 15 The Show Server Maintenance Change Notes Revealed, Patch Being Worked On

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Server Maintenance Change Notes Revealed, Patch Being Worked On within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #17
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Server Maintenance Change Notes Revealed, Patch Being Worked On

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
In what sense bobhead?

Do you mean where the pitcher/catcher stare at each other for a few seconds first before one of them goes for it, generally too late to nab the runner at first?
Either he means that, or the frequency and situation when bunts occur that is being discussed in another thread. Like power hitters such as Miguel Cabrera bunting with 2 outs and runners on base, or a slow as molasses catcher trying to bunt for a hit with 2 strikes. This seems to happen a LOT more in RttS more than franchise, season, or exhition games.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:32 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show Server Maintenance Change Notes Revealed, Patch Being Worked On

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
In what sense bobhead?

Do you mean where the pitcher/catcher stare at each other for a few seconds first before one of them goes for it, generally too late to nab the runner at first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Either he means that, or the frequency and situation when bunts occur that is being discussed in another thread. Like power hitters such as Miguel Cabrera bunting with 2 outs and runners on base, or a slow as molasses catcher trying to bunt for a hit with 2 strikes. This seems to happen a LOT more in RttS more than franchise, season, or exhition games.
Yeah sorry I should have clarified. I mean the success rate and overall high reliability of bunting. I've played about 30-40 games and it seems like literally every bunt perfectly runs down one of the baselines.

More bunts need to "fail," that is, drop right in front of the plate, or be bunted hard back at the pitcher.

The "staring contest" Psycho mentioned is annoying too, but since we don't have a bunt slider, I consider the first problem to be a far larger one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »