Home

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Video - Jordan Spieth is on the Roster

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Video - Jordan Spieth is on the Roster within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #9
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Video - Jordan Spieth is on the Roster

I don't recall, did TW have dynamic lighting, i.e. you could play the same course in the early AM or mid afternoon, or is each course set to a "static" time of day?
Old 04-19-2015, 07:44 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I don't recall, did TW have dynamic lighting, i.e. you could play the same course in the early AM or mid afternoon, or is each course set to a "static" time of day?
Haven't played any of the games in quite some time but I seem to remember that it started to go to dusk right around the 17th hole in every match I played.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:32 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

That came in with TW14.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ion-yet/page/6

Quote:

Night golf. With illuminated golf balls. That is happening.

The newly added Night Golf feature in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 let's you play after the sun sets. It's a unique part of the new Live and Dynamic Time of Day feature in this year's game.

The time of day you choose to play can be set to a number of unique settings, ranging from early morning to late afternoon.

You start at a chosen time (almost like making a tee time) and the sun moves through the sky as it would naturally, determined by your start time and the geographical location of the course. This way, the lighting conditions replicate the true to life conditions at the course you are playing as closely as possible.

So, even if you have a late tee time, you can keep playing as dusk falls upon your round.

I teed it up for 18 at Oakmont in the late afternoon and by the time I got to the 16th tee, the sun was just peeking over the horizon with a rather red sky. There was a warmth about it that brought back many fond memories of late afternoon rounds that ended just as it was getting dark.

I love that feeling and I love this feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 01:22 AM   #12
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8

Lol @ these garbage generic swing animations. License a golfer and can't even get his swing in the game. Typical EA.

Old 04-22-2015, 03:31 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0
The courses look great...the golfers and the animations so far remind me of PS3. I hope this isn't a let down like almost every other game the first time around on the next gen consoles. The absence of Augusta is already a let down enough lets hope the game is polished other than that. Fingers crossed!! lol not holding my breath

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »