Home

NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Career Mode

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Career Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
So the career mode is going to have even more story nonsense in it? I'd prefer them to make a new story mode to house that stuff and those of us that want to make our own stories can play the career mode as it was before this gen started.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #18
MVP

Re: NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeFriendlyFrog
So the career mode is going to have even more story nonsense in it? I'd prefer them to make a new story mode to house that stuff and those of us that want to make our own stories can play the career mode as it was before this gen started.
You do know they will still sell for x360/ps3? I love what they did with mycareer
Old 04-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #19
Banned

2k stay busting their azz. Idgaf what some of the critics of 2k say. Not too many dev teams work as hard as they do. Lol they announced this or it leaked to early. It kinda makes me want to stop playing 15 now smh
Old 04-23-2015, 03:36 PM   #20
Pro

Re: NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Care

I just hope this means we now get better than garbage tier voice acting performances. Seriously, some of the ones in 2K15 weren't even funny bad, just ugly
Old 04-23-2015, 03:56 PM   #21
Banned

This title for the thread is so misleading. If you go on any of those players IG's. You'll see that there is no cover of them on 2K16. I believe nothing from 2K has be revealed about an NBA 2K16 release. But if they hold out on saying nothing about 2K basketball until E3. Even if the cover isn't revealed at all I'm starting to think 2K lost the NBA license.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in ...

I was almost sure that this would be Curry's year as (lone) cover athlete. Didn't forsee the three cover deal though. Not sure why not strangely.

Feels like it should have been Lebron over KD since he's actually playing and Cleveland Lebron Part 2 is one of the biggest stories this season.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:07 PM   #23
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in ...

SPike Lee is involved?????Interesting..............
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:12 PM   #24
Rookie

Curry on the cover and 2K will still find a way to botch is shooting form.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »