Home

MLB 15 The Show: Josh Hamilton Returns to Texas (Video)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Josh Hamilton Returns to Texas (Video) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
MLB 15 The Show: Josh Hamilton Returns to Texas (Video)

It's true, Josh Hamilton is coming back to Texas.

When Hamilton's move is made official in MLB 15 The Show, he will bolster and already pretty solid Rangers' lineup, with his 81 overall rating being a great fit in the middle of the batting order.

While Hamilton's exact on-field return in the real MLB is up in the air a bit, his return to the diamond in The Show as a Ranger can be had very soon. Hamilton should fit very nicely somewhere in the Rangers' lineup, from third to fifth in the order possibly.

This move doesn't make Texas a playoff contender, they still have a big problem with the pitching staff and injuries, but it'll certainly add some excitement back into the season for Rangers' fans.

What do you think? Where would you put Hamilton on your Ranger's lineup?
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2015, 02:43 PM   #2
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Josh Hamilton Returns to Texas (Video)

My question is- if they can put a real life picture of Hamilton in a Texas uni why cant they put real life pictures of players that played in the Majors last year their real life pictures and not these awful generated ones?
Old 04-28-2015, 04:45 PM   #3
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

What's tonight's Camden crowd doing at the Ballpark in Arlington?

I guess it's hard to say where he'll end up in the order. I'm just happy he's out of that disgrace of an organization that should be punished up the ying-yang for breaking well documented protocols.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7
Spoken like a true substance abuser! You pay a guy millions to be an integral part of your organization. You provide every support system to help him stay sober and mentally healthy. And he still cant help himself, even though he has every thing anyone could ever want. And then you want to blame his employer for wanting to sever ties and remove his toxic mentallity and recoup millions that were based on good faith that Josh did not live up to.. Josh blew it and the idiot Players Union saved his bacon....and Arte got royally screwed! Owners should be able to have a Morals clause in their contracts, just like every other employer.. Unless you have a problem with accountability. Most substance abusers do.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7
If Arte was smarter, he would have done a year to year contract. Limit his liability to a user/abuser like Josh. But he was conned by Joshs crap. Most substance abusers are great con men. They are experts at rationalizations and excuses.
Also, anyone find it curious that Josh didn't get surgery until this year right before he was to report for ST. Again Josh orchestrated this very well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2015, 07:04 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
My question is- if they can put a real life picture of Hamilton in a Texas uni why cant they put real life pictures of players that played in the Majors last year their real life pictures and not these awful generated ones?
It's worked like that the past few shows. Say on mlb 13 you traded Dickey back to Mets, they already had previous pic of Dickey in Mets uni. Try it with Justin Upton on '15 by trading him back to the Braves and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:26 PM   #7
MC2
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
It's worked like that the past few shows. Say on mlb 13 you traded Dickey back to Mets, they already had previous pic of Dickey in Mets uni. Try it with Justin Upton on '15 by trading him back to the Braves and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Tried this with Scherzer, David Price, and Eovaldi. No dice.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Yep I noticed this too...lots of "little" things getting taking out of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »