Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.05 Brings Player Likeness Update For Jameis Winston to MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.05 Brings Player Likeness Update For Jameis Winston to MUT within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Update 1.05 Brings Player Likeness Update For Jameis Winston to MUT

A new Madden NFL 15 update arrived yesterday, bringing it up to version 1.05. Not much was detailed about it, other than a player likeness update for Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota.

Today, EA Sports has released Jameis Winston into Madden Ultimate Team, complete with a very solid facial scan. You can get him for free, as a Madden Season Bonus Player, until May 6th, simply by logging into the mode. These bonus players have boosted overall ratings that wear off in time, but are a good way to get started in MUT.

EA Sports is prepping for more in-game content for the NFL draft tomorrow, so keep your eyes open. Odds are that we will see the previously mentioned Marcus Mariota player likeness update arrive tomorrow, along with other draft picks (but those won't have their likeness included).

If any other details are released on the patch, we will update this post.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2015, 05:05 PM   #2
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.05 Brings Player Likeness Update For Jameis Winston to MUT

Hopefully they fix the intro game glitch. It's only been a huge problem for 8 months. I'm really tired of playing Sea vs Car every other time I start the game and having to put all of my settings in again.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Squints Palledorous!
Old 04-29-2015, 05:54 PM   #4
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.05 Brings Player Likeness Update For Jameis Winston to MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
Hopefully they fix the intro game glitch. It's only been a huge problem for 8 months. I'm really tired of playing Sea vs Car every other time I start the game and having to put all of my settings in again.
Um, I don't have to do that. What causes it to reset?
Old 04-29-2015, 07:16 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

At first I had no problem with a MUT likeness update but no I am not so sure.

Do developers still have a soft limit on the number of patches they can release? I know in the past if they wanted to release extra patches they actually had to pay.

They wouldn't hold off on releasing a 3rd patch (think it would have been 3rd) back in the season in order to "save" it for this would they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

I find it hard to believe it would take 3GB to add two players.

Something else has to be in that code
Old 04-29-2015, 08:34 PM   #7
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
I have been dealing with the same problem, no idea why either... but it still did it, even after the patch.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #8
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
I find it hard to believe it would take 3GB to add two players.

Something else has to be in that code
I wouldn't be shocked if EA released MUT cards of all 32 first-round picks (with face scans) into packs as the picks happen tomorrow.

Not that I know anything about the matter, I don't. Just a hunch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »