Home

PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

This is a discussion on PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

The first details for PES 2016 is scheduled to release in June, according to PESEditBlog.

They also mention the PES team is focused on acquiring more licensed teams and leagues than ever before. In fact, some of them have never been seen before in the series.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #2
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm watching this very closely. It's awesome to see some legitimate competition for FIFA. If they can add the licenses and improve the graphics, EA is going to be in some trouble. I expect some big improvements from FIFA this year as well.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #3
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
My expectations are through the roof for this game, good to hear!
Old 04-30-2015, 07:42 PM   #4
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

They'll probably never get the EPL license in our lifetime, EA will make sure of that. However, I could see them pulling a coup and getting the MLS license, even if it's not exclusive it would go a long way toward breaking PES into the NA market. Hell, put USL and NASL in there for good measure.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:05 PM   #5
Rookie

PES must ,must, focus on realism and expand their career mode system. EA and FIFA are very vulnerable right now, but I"m afraid PES is looking at FUT with envy and hoping to get their share from people who already bought the game. They also must improve their edit mode to allow for internet-based editing and image downloading. Not being able to edit the EPL and others will continue to hurt them otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 10:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Shady862's Arena

OVR: 3
Should be interesting with he Konami/Kojima situation. This used the FOX engine. I assume they can use it for the 2016 game seeing as its already in development. A shame Konami is killing that relationship.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
PES must ,must, focus on realism and expand their career mode system. EA and FIFA are very vulnerable right now, but I"m afraid PES is looking at FUT with envy and hoping to get their share from people who already bought the game. They also must improve their edit mode to allow for internet-based editing and image downloading. Not being able to edit the EPL and others will continue to hurt them otherwise.
It's good to see PES going after more licenses, but I agree, the edit mode should be one of their main priorities. Without option files, having an improved edit mode and giving gamers the option to share it could make or break the game this year. The average gamer is not going to edit the game themselves so they just won't buy it no matter how much improved everything else is.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:08 PM   #8

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

I'm thinking they could add Liga MX, or maybe whichever South American leagues they don't have. Don't see them bothering with MLS. Throw in more licensed national teams and stadiums and I'll be happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »