Home

PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

This is a discussion on PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
They have to just keep doing what they are doing. PES2015 was excellent where it matters most, gameplay. Keep expanding the edit mode, and be mod friendly... Licenses are not so important. Focus on gameplay like they did with 2015 and everything else will fall into place.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:20 AM   #10
Rookie

Give us the J-League already
Old 05-01-2015, 05:26 AM   #11
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Re: PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH MOTHERF*****?!?!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2015, 06:33 AM   #12
Rookie

As an avid PES player in the past (PS2), I have to admit FIFA has all bases covered. The only thing that PES has got going for himself - in my view - are the player models and the CL and EL licenses. I think they look better then the FIFA models, who are too skinny. But then FIFA has the changing grass, the ball boys, the player interactions, the way you can score goals, the animations, all the boots, all the balls, all the little details like the in between replays. To me FIFA just flows better as a game. Stuff that is missing in PES. If they want to compete in a big way, they really need to step up and implement all this stuff. Licensing is not that important to me.

Really, I hope FIFA can grap the CL and EL license so that we can play those competitions in what now is my favorite soccer sim.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:35 AM   #13
Rookie

Also, notice how every goal you score in PES 2015, the player always runs to the sideline. Always the same direction. FIFA does this a lot better. Not everybody might like those celebrations, but to have to option and the liberty to run anywhere you want to, is way beter than the automatic shizzle PES provides us with.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2016 to Feature More Licenses Than Ever Before, First Details Coming in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
PES must ,must, focus on realism and expand their career mode system. EA and FIFA are very vulnerable right now, but I"m afraid PES is looking at FUT with envy and hoping to get their share from people who already bought the game. They also must improve their edit mode to allow for internet-based editing and image downloading. Not being able to edit the EPL and others will continue to hurt them otherwise.
While I would LOVE this (although the PES 2015 ML isn't as bad as ppl think & EDIT mode does need work) the truth is that licenses move units which is why they're aggressively going after new one's.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:19 PM   #15
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
the truth is that licenses move units which is why they're aggressively going after new one's.
Exactly. Expanded edit functions and option file sharing are awesome for PES enthusiasts (I downloaded option files for just about every last-gen version of PES, and some PS2 as well), but the fact is most people just want to buy a game and play as these teams out-of-the-box without save injecting, renaming, etc. There is a massive value to this, which is precisely why licenses are so important to commercial success.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 05-01-2015 at 05:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #16
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Even though it isn't that important to me since I've been playing PES games as early as ISS 98, licences are important in this era of gaming and at times a deciding factor in choosing between several options.

I always didn't get the notion of "PES doesn't have licenses", besides the EPL and Bundesliga (which obviously are huge) I don't see how much better licenses are on FIFA. PES has (without counting the ones previously mentioned) the most important ones and the biggest continental tournaments in their games, people really care about having the Polish league fully licensed for example? (No disrespect though)

About licenses I want PES to have the most important leagues and clubs in the world if possible and then have a deep edit mode and easy sharing of option files, I believe that they should go further than that since most people play with the best 5 or 10 teams in the world anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »