Home

Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC

This is a discussion on Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2015, 01:26 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC

Pro Cycling Manager 2015, the official video game of the Tour de France 2015, is scheduled to release in June for Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the new screenshots here.

Quote:
Take part in a Tour de France 2015 packed with new features and play one of today's top champions in your attempt to win the coveted yellow jersey. Experience the rollercoaster of emotions of a professional rider through the 21 official stages of the Tour and, in their first appearance this year, the Critérium International and the Critérium du Dauphiné. Attack, use the most efficient trajectory, adopt the best strategy, issue orders to your team mates and manage your effort effectively! Build your dream team in ProTeam mode and recruit legendary pro cyclists. Discover the new Challenge mode to test your descent skills. Finally, play also in cooperative and versus multiplayer with a friend in local play!

Become the sports director of one of the 90 teams of professional cyclists, and compete in a thrilling 2015 season. Participate in over 200 competitions (550 stages) and the ultimate challenge: the prestigious Tour de France 2015 and its official route. Recruitment, team management, finances, contracts with riders and sponsors, training programs and the race calendar: leave nothing to chance. Your role will be equally important during the race, where every decision will be crucial in your bid for victory! Embark on aseason in Solo mode or organize online competitions against virtual managers around the world! The new ProCyclist game mode lets you create and control a cyclist from the start of his career and turn him into an international star! The career mode has been improved, with revised rider progress system, 50 specific training programs, a more extensive scout management system and the opportunity to manage a reserve team! On the gameplay side, strategic sprint sequences have been made more realistic, with the new option to choose your sprinter's preferred trajectory. Also, a high-performance AI to make the action more challenging, and a new interface and design of the menus and in the race bring Pro Cycling Manager to new heights!

Read more about the game at the official website.

Platform: PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 33
Pro Cycling Manager 15 appears to be a PC only game incorporating a wide range of competitions. The Console game is called Le Tour De France & is based on that competition only.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:58 PM   #3
Pro

Brinkus's Arena

OVR: 1
"Cant wait...."

- No one ever.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkus
"Cant wait...."

- No one ever.
actually if its 30 or 40 im getting it
Old 05-03-2015, 02:32 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
I hope the doping mini games are realistic.

Ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 11:02 AM   #6
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burjeffton
I hope the doping mini games are realistic.

Ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.
Heh, just about what I was thinking when I saw this.

In a weird way, it'd make for a much more interesting game if you DID have to deal with PEDs, either trying to field a clean team knowing that you're not likely going to succeed without generational talent, or trying to get away with doping without getting caught, having to balance winning at all costs with having your wins invalidated.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:26 AM   #7
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

So.....we can get this game, but not college football?

Ok. Cool.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:30 AM   #8
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Pro Cycling Manager 2015 Coming in June For Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
So.....we can get this game, but not college football?

Ok. Cool.
What does one have to do with the other?

Guess what, you aren't the first person to come up with such an unoriginal post.

Grow up.

sent from my mobile device
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »