Home

Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio Brown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio Brown within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2015, 11:54 AM   #9
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio B

Well at least they cut this unnecessary stunt down to one week, instead of dragging it out, funny too, imo, after EA's recent claims about how popular Madden Cover voting allegedly is, smh.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #10
Rookie

Xoax34's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEgend
Watch EA not have a cover vote for console versions & just slap both Odell & Patrick on the console covers like Madden 10 featuring a dual cover athlete again.
Exactly. OBJ and Peterson makes sense then just voting for whoever. Or if anything, put ODB.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #11
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio B

So a rookie makes one great catch and all of a sudden he's going to be on madden? (You all know this is gonna happen) sorry id like to see how the rest of his career pans out before putting him on the cover. It should be someone who has had an established career. Just my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 12:45 PM   #12
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
Sorry, but until Madden can make a quality game, I could care less about the cover.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #13
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Welp we know what the main feature is this year, lol. I wonder if marketing tells them what to put in the game every year, or if they tell marketing?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5
I’m not a huge fan of the cover vote nostalgia at this point, but it is what it is regarding that and I respect it as a part of marketing. My main concern lies with the gameplay quality, integrity of the refinement, and the consistency of it in regards of football being properly replicated. So, I’m looking forward to how well the gameplay may have been refined. We shall see soon enough.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:18 PM   #15
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I've been fully expecting Odell Beckham to be the cover athlete for Madden for a while now, honestly. He's being hyped up as the next Randy Moss, just about.

I don't care a whole lot about the cover vote thing other than that it effectively marks the start of the Madden pre-release information roll-out for the current year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #16
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

If you don't care about the cover why would you enter the thread and even bother to post?

It has to be a dream come true for some of these athletes to be on the cover.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »