Home

Press Row Podcast Episode 132: Belief and Hype

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast Episode 132: Belief and Hype within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2015, 02:16 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Oh, and I do think it will be exclusive to PC and XboxONE & introduced at E3 is an XboxONE new exclusive IP.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
The Joe Montana discussion was a waste of time. Why ask someone who isn't the least bit interested in an alternative football game unless it's licensed. Cicero Holmes dragged down the conversation and did not add anything to the podcast. Why if your a true fan of sports games would you bury a product based on license alone without first playing it and seeing if it has better gameplay then the competition. If there is a football game licensed or not I'm excited.
I agree. It's a narrow minded viewpoint. I actually prefer a game to be unlicensed and allow heavy editing/modding (Take Fire Pro Wrestling as an example). I believe licensing holds a game back imo. The community does a 10x better job at Rosters for example. Any discussion that fails to take that into consideration is a discussion between people who don't know what they are talking about.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:07 AM   #19
Banned

Reminds me when the guests just buried VR. Give something a chance before you judge
Old 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM   #20
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Operation sports has always been a pro EA over 2K site. Of course EA is the leader in making sports video games and OS is a site that covers..... sport video games.... So you figure it out.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
I actually liked the podcast very much. The atmosphere was sincere and honest. I never felt it was disrespectful to a game that doesn't have a league license. It was kind of funny, to be honest. Although I don't like football, I found the last part entertaining, and the first part was even better. Thank you for giving us a great podcast every week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2015, 02:15 PM   #22
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
wait, why are we even talking about something that we dont know if its even a game or not .... seems like ive heard that statement somewhere here on OS before...Not sure its even a game, but gonna do a podcast about it . Right, its not a game... Ill be glad when E3 gets here. Then maybe we can finally mention the dirty word JM16 on site and have discussions about it finally.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:32 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
wait, why are we even talking about something that we dont know if its even a game or not .... seems like ive heard that statement somewhere here on OS before...Not sure its even a game, but gonna do a podcast about it . Right, its not a game... Ill be glad when E3 gets here. Then maybe we can finally mention the dirty word JM16 on site and have discussions about it finally.
I thought this was a sports gaming site? Where is all the Joe Montana football coverage? JMF is the hottest topic in sports gaming right now; why not post topics that will garner conversation and bring the community together? So what if the speculation is through the roof and so what if it garners more attention than madden. I enjoy this OS site but its lacking the hottest topic maybe in the history of sports gaming! This could be what we real football heads have been waiting for? Not just another roster update!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »