Home

Driveclub Game Update 1.14 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included

This is a discussion on Driveclub Game Update 1.14 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 04:16 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Driveclub Game Update 1.14 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included

Driveclub game update 1.14 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, featuring a free new tour, multiplayer replays and the Ferrari LaFerrari.

Check out the full details below.

Full details of Update 1.14 follow:
  • Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the "Ferrari Owners Club" Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
  • Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
  • The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
  • Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
  • Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
  • ģ Adds a new Single Event option to set "Time Of Day" for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
  • Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
  • Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
  • Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.14 Add-ons (coming to PlayStationŽStore April 28-30):
  • The Rimac Automobili Concept_One, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a free download.
  • The Turbocharged Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
  • The Turbocharged Car Pack includes: Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI.
  • The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
  • The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
  • The Evolution Tour Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
  • The Evolution Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
  • The Evolution Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
  • 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.14):
  • More server upgrades: We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app. We will have more news on this soon.
  • Extra ranks and rewards are coming (beyond Level 50): We are planning to bring more on a monthly basis.
  • There's a new SHAREfactory™ Theme for DRIVECLUB which you can download for free from PlayStationŽStore. It's out today in Europe and coming on Apr 23rd in Asia & Apr 27th in America.
  • More Game Updates! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.
Platform: PS4
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Driveclub Game Update 1.14 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included

I was really hoping to see private online lobby's with this update. Oh well I still give them props for the continued improvement to the game. I've never seen anything like this with any other game.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4
"We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app. We will have more news on this soon."

Uhh, yeah, right.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
With Project Cars just around the corner, I think DRIVECLUB is in need of adding more AI and online cars to races. A maximum of 12 cars aint that challenging, especially when driving online against humans. Then again, online still sucks because of all the people just crashing into your car instead of driving properly and racing fair. I don't like the catch-up AI either. If I am far behind because of bad driving of far ahead because of good driving, I do not want the AI to step in and make it a competition again. Competition comes from learning how to handle the cars and learning the tracks.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:25 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

If you thought curbs were bad in Project Cars.

A little air, curb, and hang time for your viewing pleasure.

I laughed too much afterwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 06:38 AM   #6
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

That was crazy.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:56 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

To quote Tommy Boy: That. Was. AWESOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
If you thought curbs were bad in Project Cars.

A little air, curb, and hang time for your viewing pleasure.

I laughed too much afterwards.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 0

So are we done with DLC or are we going to get more?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »