Home

LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 01:47 PM   #9
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Dude.... Are you saying that LeBron James is the only one that gets an unfair advantage from this small loop hole? Because I'm pretty sure both teams get in the huddle.

I'm pretty sure the Spurs had an illegal sub after it happen in the finals.
SO let me get this straight are you trying to say that the time out had no effect on the final play.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:50 PM   #10
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
SO let me get this straight are you trying to say that the time out had no effect on the final play.
No it didn't..... Because both teams got a chance to huddle up. They both got the same time to set up their defense/offense.
Old 05-11-2015, 01:50 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Dude.... Are you saying that LeBron James is the only one that gets an unfair advantage from this small loop hole? Because I'm pretty sure both teams get in the huddle.

I'm pretty sure the Spurs had an illegal sub after it happen in the finals.
Exactly what I was thinking
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #12
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

Quote:
No it didn't..... Because both teams got a chance to huddle up. They both got the same time to set up their defense/offense.
Wow....guess talking logic to a Lebron fan is futile.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #13
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Wow....guess talking logic to a Lebron fan is futile.
That's your way out of an argument? It's one thing to say I'm a LeBron fan. And then run away. But come on.

Breath in. Breath out. Remove yourself from the situation and think about it without having any bias.

Both teams gets to huddle. Now if one team gets to huddle. But the other doesn't. I would totally understand your displeasure for what happened yesterday. The Cavs didn't even run a play.

Nite if your complaining about "calling a timeout". If the refs don't see it. They can't call it. Same thing goes for a loose ball.
Old 05-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #14
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
That's your way out of an argument? It's one thing to say I'm a LeBron fan. And then run away. But come on.

Breath in. Breath out. Remove yourself from the situation and think about it without having any bias.

Both teams gets to huddle. Now if one team gets to huddle. But the other doesn't. I would totally understand your displeasure for what happened yesterday. The Cavs didn't even run a play.

Nite if your complaining about "calling a timeout". If the refs don't see it. They can't call it. Same thing goes for a loose ball.
People wanna argue against Lebron using the refs as easy ammo. If the game was so easy for Lebron they wouldn't have called that charge against him and they would have called a foul when Noah hit him lol.

And it's simple as this, both teams got a chance to huddle up. Bulls are a defensive-minded team with a great defensive coach. He got a chance to talk to them about defense lol but that's "fair" right?

And let's not forget Lebron even said the play wasn't for him he called a different one. So everything they talked about in the huddle meant nothing.

Lebron haters gotta try harder/

-Allen Iverson
Old 05-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

Quote:

I am not running away from anything, both teams should no have been put in that situation to prepare for that last shot, none had a time out because they used them all, those are the consequences teams have to deal with if they don't use timeout wisely, but once again the refs inserted themselves into the final play of the game. 1.5 seconds should not turn in 61.5 seconds, and saying it did not affect the outcome or the final play because both teams had the opportunely to set a play is insane, i would be arguing the result even if lebron had missed.

Last edited by coolcras7; 05-11-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
Rookie

#WitnessGreatness

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »