Home

LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #17
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
I am not running away from anything, both teams should no have been put in that situation to prepare for that last shot, none had a time out because they used them all, those are the consequences teams have to deal with if they don't use timeout wisely, but once again the refs inserted themselves into the final play of the game. 1.5 seconds should not turn in 61.5 seconds, and saying it did not affect the outcome or the final play because both teams had the opportunely to set a play is insane, i would be arguing the result even if lebron had missed.
Your saying the refs... Who were trying to see who the ball went out of bounds on (so that they could get the possession of the ball and right time on the clock). Tried to change the game some how.

By the way, Shady... I'm so sorry I hi-jacked your awesome video. (But I still think you could of used the jump cut to free LeBron for the corner.)

Last edited by jeebs9; 05-11-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:12 PM   #18
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: LeBron James Game Winner vs. Chicago Bulls Recreated in NBA 2K15 (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Your saying the refs... Who were trying to see who the ball went out of bounds on (so that they could get the possession of the ball and right time on the clock). Tried to change the game some how.

By the way, Shady... I'm so sorry I hi-jacked your awesome video. (But I still think you could of used the jump cut to free LeBron for the corner.)
They already confirmed the ball went off the bulls, come on man, what yesterday proved is that there is a huge flaw in the replay system.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...ham/ar-BBjBcuO

Last edited by coolcras7; 05-11-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:22 PM   #19
Just started!

VGC KoMiCz's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Guys! I'm new to the site it is SWEET! Also nice video Shady00018 i don't if you know this, but i found it on my Facebook through the Bleacher Report Good **** once again man.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:53 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
He missed the part where the Cavs coach tried to call a time out when he had none which should have been a technical and then the refs giving the Cav a free time out to set up a play.
Stop crying!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »