Home

Madden NFL 16 Cover Athlete Voting is Down to Odell Beckham Jr. & Rob Gronkowski

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Cover Athlete Voting is Down to Odell Beckham Jr. & Rob Gronkowski within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #17
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Athlete Voting is Down to Odell Beckham Jr. & Rob Gronkowski

Those gloves are ridiculous. I used some from a sporting goods store and they were probably tame to what NFL players have. It enhances your ability to catch so much and even helps throw the football. That's why some QB's throw with gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 05-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #18
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Athlete Voting is Down to Odell Beckham Jr. & Rob Gronkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Not trying to be a jerk here getting that out of the way from the start. By that logic though, why wasn't Sammy Watkins included in the vote? He Did a little more than one catch with a mediocre QB at best. The cover vote is a joke. Just pick your guy and be done with it. Not fair to the other guys to be strung along when you set it up for one player to win.
Sammy Watkins had 65 catches and less than 1,000 yards receiving.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...receivingYards

Brown was number 1 wr, Gronk was the top te in the league, Beckham's rookie season was the best since Randy Moss. All 3 were worthy choices to me. Harder to judge DBs statistically, but Patrick Peterson is as good or better than any corner in the league.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Sammy Watkins had 65 catches and less than 1,000 yards receiving.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...receivingYards

Brown was number 1 wr, Gronk was the top te in the league, Beckham's rookie season was the best since Randy Moss. All 3 were worthy choices to me. Harder to judge DBs statistically, but Patrick Peterson is as good or better than any corner in the league.
He obv hates the Giants being a Bills fan and is jealous OBJ is getting so much media coverage and having better season than first WR taken in draft last year. His first comment says it all.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #20
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus10
He obv hates the Giants being a Bills fan and is jealous OBJ is getting so much media coverage and having better season than first WR taken in draft last year. His first comment says it all.
Yea that's it you got me. Good for you.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:45 PM   #21
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Honestly I can't wait till they pick a guy to slap on the cover so we can get this dog and pony show started. I need a good laugh....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 03:52 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Honestly I can't wait till they pick a guy to slap on the cover so we can get this dog and pony show started. I need a good laugh....

Yeah I look forward to this time of year. The forums are usually more entertaining than the game itself lol.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:53 PM   #23
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite

I agree..I could care less how great the paint job on the car is, if what is under the hood doesn't run properly..
Old 05-12-2015, 03:58 PM   #24
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Not trying to be a jerk here getting that out of the way from the start. By that logic though, why wasn't Sammy Watkins included in the vote? He Did a little more than one catch with a mediocre QB at best. The cover vote is a joke. Just pick your guy and be done with it. Not fair to the other guys to be strung along when you set it up for one player to win.
Sammy Watkins had less receptions, receiving yards, touchdowns, and Rookie of the Year votes in four more games than Odell. Nice try.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »