Home

Madden NFL 16: First Look Trailer (Be the Playmaker)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: First Look Trailer (Be the Playmaker) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #17
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16: First Look Trailer (Be the Playmaker)

Still cannot get the Steelers' stripes correct, thus most likely a fail on anything else, and the main new addition will be over powered...EA/Tiburon needs to stop listening to fat, basement dwelling Madden Video game freaks and look to those that know what football is about..

Essentially, I fear that even if Pass Interference is implemented correctly, the tournament player types will complain and a patch will be released that will essentially eliminate the P.I. call...

I would like to see plays follow through even beyond the whistle..I believe it was very apparent to most who played M15, that plays were ended too quickly; a great example is any given touchdown; as soon as you crossed the goal line, the ball carrier dropped the ball and it was play over, user control lost and into the replay we go...I would just like to see plays extended beyond the whistle for the reason of reality...How can anyone get a late hit or unnecessary roughness hit on an out of bounds player if we lose control of our players immediately upon a ball carrier scoring a TD, or going out of bounds, or a QB releasing a pass or handing a ball off?

I realize that the NFL may have dictated that certain events/actions should not be implemented into the game as to steer away from the actual reality of the game being violent to a point that rules are broken and penalties called.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-14-2015 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:06 PM   #18
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Please, please, please, let the CPU players make attempts on the ball like these.

I'm holding out hope

Watch me play video games
Old 05-13-2015, 11:11 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 20

The color tone of the jerseys look better, especially the helmets. They also did not look washed out during the night games, which is a good sign. Very frustrated that equipment is not updated, it's sad that with all the cool new Nike gloves and cleats that the Madden team is still using 2008-era equipment.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:45 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Looks exactly like Madden 15. I'm tired of giving EA the benefit of the doubt along with my $60 year in and year out.

Finally need to restrain myself from dealing with this crap. If other game developers can make great sports games, there's no reason why EA shouldn't be able to.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't get why people are making a big deal about the minutiae in a minute-long reveal trailer, one with no gameplay or anything. These might be animations in the game; they might not be. We can't judge anything yet.

That said...what are the odds that any gameplay improvements will appear on the last-gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 07:46 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 2
Every year EA tells us that they've focused on this and focused on that. It's the same game with slightly different graphics!
Old 05-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #23
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

After watching the trailer again, I am liking the catch by Brown a lot and the Int of Patterson.

The last one, though, ugh.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:02 PM   #24
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
After watching the trailer again, I am liking the catch by Brown a lot and the Int of Patterson.

The last one, though, ugh.
Yup the last one looked like the other Madden games. I have a feeling this will be a huge boom or bust. It's just going to look very bad when there is no gang tackling and people warping each other.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »