Home

RIDE Demo Available Now (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

This is a discussion on RIDE Demo Available Now (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
RIDE Demo Available Now (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

The RIDE demo, which has been available in other regions since March 17th, is finally available here in the United States. The PlayStation 4 demo weighs in at 4.5 GB, while the Xbox One demo is 4.92 GB.

Read the full press release below.

BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA RELEASES DOWNLOADABLE DEMO FOR RIDE

Complete Motorcycle Racing Simulator Available as Downloadable Demo
on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam for PC

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and developer Milestone s.r.l., have announced that a downloadable demo for RIDE, the complete motorcycle racing simulator, are available on the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC today, with the full retail release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and digital download on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 and PC (Steam) coming soon.

The downloadable demo of the game includes the Quick Race game mode and the Sierra Nevada track as well as 3 bikes in the Naked Heavyweight, Superbike and Supersport categories. Players will even get a small sampling of the robust customizable elements that make RIDE a complete motorcycle racing simulator.

From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, RIDE offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as players take on four different categories of racing – more than 100 Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting gamers with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating through a huge selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 33
Had this game a couple weeks in the UK. A fun alternate racer. Very smooth running although the visuals aren't up to the standard of bigger budget titles.
The biggest gripes of this game is the woefully long load times (I have the XBOX ONE version) & the time it takes to earn credits to buy bikes.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:07 AM   #3
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

OVR: 0
Very impressed with this title, played Moto gp for years as well as superbike...this is right up there with the best of them and could take the cake. Like any good racer it takes time to get good at the controls but with time it can be mastered and makes for a very challenging on the edge of your seat races. I bumped the difficulty up and spent a good 2 hours or more on the demo and had a blast. I'll definitely be picking this up.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:00 AM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: RIDE Demo Available Now (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

Ride on sale on the PS4, $10.00 ends today at 3:00pm, Moto GP 14 $6.00
Old 03-21-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: RIDE Demo Available Now (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Ride on sale on the PS4, $10.00 ends today at 3:00pm, Moto GP 14 $6.00
I went back and forth on this all weekend (and tried the demo). Load times are what worry me the most. But for $10, I can't turn down another racing game.

Also picked up MotoGP 14 for PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »