Home

NHL 16 Video - Customization, Action Tracker, Single Player Game Modes and More

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Video - Customization, Action Tracker, Single Player Game Modes and More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 06:52 PM   #17
Rookie

the_EDJ's Arena

OVR: 3
No Online Franchise/GM component, then no buy. Voting with my wallet yet again.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:08 PM   #18
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 16 Video - Customization, Action Tracker, Single Player Game Modes and More

I wonder how consistent they'll be with answering question.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:39 PM   #19
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Let's see if they continue to answer questions. Seems like they are going to cherry pick questions that are easy to answer and won't ignite the fanbase. I asked about editing ratings, coaches in GM mode, scouting and a few other things. Hopefully they answer soon.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:08 PM   #20
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 16 Video - Customization, Action Tracker, Single Player Game Modes and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Let's see if they continue to answer questions. Seems like they are going to cherry pick questions that are easy to answer and won't ignite the fanbase. I asked about editing ratings, coaches in GM mode, scouting and a few other things. Hopefully they answer soon.
Hope these are answered.

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one surprised if this attempt at honesty and disclosure ironically ends up another exercise in highly controlled disclosure, and strategic omission.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:17 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Hope these are answered.

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one surprised if this attempt at honesty and disclosure ironically ends up another exercise in highly controlled disclosure, and strategic omission.
Coaches didn't make it in this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 12:36 AM   #22
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Am I the only one who thinks edit player was taken out on purpose so we are forced to play with their rosters?
Old 05-20-2015, 07:48 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Am I the only one who thinks edit player was taken out on purpose so we are forced to play with their rosters?
I get this feeling as well. I'm not sure what they would really gain by doing that though. What makes it worse is NHL probably ranks last in roster composition and updates compared to the other sports games.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #24
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

I see 2 of the 3 things I wanted are in. Season mode and total roster control during season mode. Now I need to see player edit back and I will be back on the bandwagon. So far it looks like it's not which is just plain idiotic. They added so much extra customization options and to only be able to use it on a created player seems like a waste. I also don't want to make goalie trades that really happen during my season and see them on a new team wearing the wrong mask and colored pads. This is a simple addition that must be there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »