Home

FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

This is a discussion on FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 and Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR will all be on the show floor at E3 from June 16 through June 18. We will have 3 guys at the show this year, so expect quite a bit of coverage.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 48
I guess NBA LIVE 16 feels more confident now to actually come out of the closet, and show on the show floor. LOL
Kudos to them. Go LIVE16.
I also hope we get a good viewing at the EA press conference! crossing my fingers!
cheers
Old 05-20-2015, 03:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Yeah I'll be interested to see just how much work EA has put into NBA Live. This will tell us if they've closed the gap at all with 2K & if they're in it for the long hall or if they've mailed it in & are just waiting for their share of the NBA license to expire after this year. I don't really put much into screen shots but the 1st NBA Live 16 screenshot is going to tell us a lot about how they're approaching the game year. I Always look forward to E3. It's like Christmas in June lol.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Good to see that EA will have Live 16 in E3. Whether that means actual gameplay being shown, features announcement, cover guy, etc. I guess we will have to wait and see. I really hope they've been listening to the fans including myself. I've personally lobbied and tweeted to them about making sure to have Live 16 in E3 and that it was key to it's success. Kudos EA.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:41 PM   #5
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

I hope the 3 guys going actually play the game thoroughly and test for things that were known issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm heart broken that I can't see nfl2k,nba2k,nhl2k,mlb2k at e3😡
Old 05-20-2015, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Every year I'm foolishly optimistic Live will be at least a competitive alternative game to 2k. It's not even like I don't like 2k but Ima always want live to be good because it's the game the game I grew up on. I like that they've been quiet because every other year they have been putting their foot in their mouths with promises they haven't kept.

Is it dumb at this point to still have hope for Live?

My thing is I keep thinking no way they'll put out a bad game after they put out a bad game. But they end up doing it anyway. At some point they have to get it right.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #8
Rookie

Hmm... someone's missing....

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »