Home

Xbox One Gamers Can Play Madden NFL 16 Early with EA Access

This is a discussion on Xbox One Gamers Can Play Madden NFL 16 Early with EA Access within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Xbox One Gamers Can Play Madden NFL 16 Early with EA Access

Xbox One gamers will once again have the opportunity to play Madden NFL 16 five days before the actual release date with a subscription to EA Access, confirmed by Microsoft marketing executive Aaron Greenberg on Twitter.

With Madden NFL 16 releasing on August 25th, EA Access subscribers should be able to download the game on August 20th.

As an Xbox One exclusive, EA Access gives subscribers ($4.99 a month/$29.99 a year) access to The Vault, which provides full digital downloadable games for EA SPORTS UFC, NHL 15, Battlefield 4, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, NBA LIVE 15, Madden NFL 25, Madden NFL 15, Need For Speed Rivals, FIFA 14, FIFA 15, and Peggle 2. EA Access subscribers also receive 10% off EA digital purchases and trial versions (typically 6 hours) of EA games before they are released.

With that said, EA Sports released another Madden NFL 16 screenshot on their Facebook page. It features New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski defended by Arizona Cardinals cornerback, Patrick Peterson.

For more Madden NFL 16 details, including features, screenshots and the first trailer, check out our official page.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 09:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Wish it was longer then 6 hours. Especially if I pre ordered via access
Old 05-20-2015, 09:44 PM   #3
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Xbox One Gamers Can Play Madden NFL 16 Early with EA Access

That screenshot looks better than any of the others that came out. Still lacking some pop but doesn't seem as washed out.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:47 PM   #4
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
That screenshot looks better than any of the others that came out. Still lacking some pop but doesn't seem as washed out.
Maddens stills always look decent, it's when the game is in the motion that you see how bad it looks.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:44 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm playing 16 right now... Isn't Richard Sherman on the cover? Same old two step homie!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 10:48 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I also noticed the Patriots have the new logo on the jersey and helmet there. I was told tonight by Clint & @equipmentguru on Twitter, that they have also fixed the number size and spacing of the Pats uniforms since the screen was taken. I guess it was a mistake, but somehow I think they put Jimmy Garoppolo's face on Gronk's body there.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:03 PM   #7
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Speaking of uniforms, I hope they fix all the known uniform errors, as well as getting the new Browns' unis correct.

As for the Early access to the game; I have to say I am not impressed; it really isn't worth it and I see the access system as just another money making scheme to get kids to spend their hard earned money, or their parents' hard earned money to feed the billion dollar corps...But I digress..
Old 05-20-2015, 11:58 PM   #8
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Speaking of uniforms, I hope they fix all the known uniform errors, as well as getting the new Browns' unis correct.

As for the Early access to the game; I have to say I am not impressed; it really isn't worth it and I see the access system as just another money making scheme to get kids to spend their hard earned money, or their parents' hard earned money to feed the billion dollar corps...But I digress..
EA Access is nothing but a great offer from EA....Do you even understand what it entails. Is not 30 a year to play Madden 5 days early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »